Chapter 1- I wanted him to stay over, OOPS

It was the first night of playlist, all my friends left my room. Me and Mark left in the hotel room together all alone. I always had a thing for mark but he's straight & he was dating that Loren bitch girl or whatever her name is.
"mark if you want you can stay over in my hotel room, I quickly asked because he was packing up his charger & his laptop. "where will I crash!?" questions mark You can sleep in my bed..? Not in that way ofc *whispers in head* ha ofc I mean that way. "Yeah okay."

40 minutes later...
I never knew mark slept naked until I moved my hand and I felt his dick.. kinda weird but I liked it . I get closer to mark and put my hand on his dick he doesn't move he just starts groaning. I'm pretty sure you guys know how this ends... yep I gave him a handjob.
(*morning *)
mark how was ur sleep last night? pretty good considering you were playing with my dick all night... I froze.. "hahah what???" "Don't deny it Derek I know you gave me a handjob.. "why didn't u stop me tho, because it felt pretty good & besides that I've always had a thing for you. What about Loren? what about her? She's ur girlfriend!! who cares i want you.

don't you think Loren will be looking for you & wondering where you are? who cares about the hoe I never liked her anyway I just go blowjobs from her anyway. speaking about Blowjobs.. wanna give me one? YESSS ID LOVE TO

*DEREKS HOTEL DOOR OPENS*

"WHAT IS THIS" SCREAMS LOREN
both Derek & mark look up.

To be continued...