A L L O R N O T H I N G

When I first saw you standing there you know it was a little hard not to stare

Abigail Adams' POV

We were still at Target. I had separated from the group and wandered down the aisles alone. My mind was wondering to Niall. How could he cheat on me? After 3 whole years.

I wasn't upset. I was angry, hurt, and confused. Focusing on him, on what he did, was too hard. That's what she said. There are some many great guys around me, I didn't need him.

There was David, Zane, Scotty, Alex, and the rest of the vlog squad guys. And I had grown to like them, love some of them too. It turned from hatred to 'love'.

I was walking down an aisle and saw a piano. I took a seat and began to play a melody I had stuck in my head.

"When I first saw you standing there you know it was a little hard not to stare. So nervous when I drove you home I know being apart is a little hard to bare," I sang quietly. I noticed someone had come and sat next to me.

"Send some flowers to your work and home so that I will have you in my arms again. We kissed that night before I left still now that's something I could never forget," he sang. I turned to him, Scotty.

"You've got all that I need looking at all or nothing. Babe it's you and I, with you I know that I am good for something. So let's go give it a try. We've got our backs against the ocean, it's just us against the world looking at all or nothing. Babe it's you and I. Looking at all or nothing. Babe it's you and I," we sang together. I could hear clapping. We turned to see Alex, Zane, David, and some shoppers looking at us. I turned red and stood up.

"Woah! That was great Abi! How did you know the words Scott?" Zane asked. Scotty looked at me with a smile.

"We wrote that when we were kids," He told the three guys. I nodded.

"I think you were 12 and I was 11," I said. Scotty nodded. Scotty and I grew up together, basically. When I was 6 I moved to Newport Beach with my family, and Scotty was my neighbor.

"Anyway, we're ready to check out!" David said, turning off his vlog camera. I nodded.

"One second! I want to get one of these keyboards!"