W O M E N

Let's be serious, come on, this is a real, this is, excuse me? Ok, shut up!

Abigail Adams' POV

Alex was currently dragging me away from the group, towards the DJ.

"What's going on?" I asked. He looked around, nervously.

"Make sure you're not alone!" Alex whispered to me. I looked at him confused.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked. He was about answer until the DJ spoke up.

"Alright y'all! In high demand, we're gonna play Abigail Adams' Woman!" He said into the microphone. I screamed.

"They're playing my song!" I said, jumping up and down like a little kid.

"I buy my own things, I pay my own bills. These diamond rings, my automobiles everything I got, I bought it. Boys can't buy my love, buy my love, yeah. I do what I want, say what you say, I work real hard every day!" My voice came from the speakers.

"Abi!" Alex yelled at me.

"I need to find Gabbie!" I told him before walking away. I felt Alex grab my wrist.

"Listen to me! Don't be anywhere alone! That's when he'll get you!" He yelled at me.

"Who?" I asked.

"Niall's here, and drunk! He came by David and I, asking for you, saying he'd hurt you!" Alex explained. I didn't fully understand him, probably due to all the drinks. But I got the part about not being alone.

"Come with me to find Gabbie!" I said, grabbing his hand. For some reason, his hand fit perfectly in mine.

"Abs! They're playing your song!" Heath screamed like a girl. I nodded and we began to jump up and down.

"By the way, if you guys see Niall, walk the other way!" Alex told the group. They all nodded.

"He's here?" Zane asked. I nodded, squeezing Alex's hand even tighter.

"How'd he know we'd be there?" Gabbie asked. I turned to Alex, we both knew the answer.

"There were paparazzi that followed us here," I told everyone. Heath gave me a hug.

"Hey! Do you guys know where Toddy went?" Scotty asked, walking up to the group. We all shrugged.

"He's over there!" David said, coming over and pointing a few feet away, in the crowd. There was Todd, making out with some girl.

"Clickbait!" I screamed. David laughed and pulled out his vlog camera.

"I'm a motherf¡cking woman, baby, alright! I don't need a man to be holding me too tight! I'm a motherf¡cking woman, baby, that's right, I'm just having fun with my ladies here tonight! I'm a motherf¡cker, mmm, yeah!" Gabbie sang. I smiled and swayed along to my song.

"You sure like to say the f word," Alex said with a smile. I nodded and continued to dance, with the fear of Niall in the back of my mind.