Day 1: Animals

Today's topic is about animals. Animals are amazing things. They can bring joy to a persons life. But they can bring danger. Animals are dangerous but amazing things. I personally love all animals no matter what people say or think about them. I really wish that people would see the world as I see it.

Beautiful.

Amazing.

For how it is.

But people don't. They see how the world is. They keep destroyering it.

Pollution.

Litterly.

Smoking.

Cutting down trees.

Killing animals.

Interrupting the food chain.

I love animals alot. And no one will change that. I don't care what you say but I will help an animal in need if a person is trying to interrupt the food chain I'll stop them. I don't care. An animal needs to eat even though we don't want the animal to be killed.

Some people think, and myself included.  That the fish will be extinct in about 20 years. And that the people of the future won't know what it taste like. What would you do if there isn't any fish to eat?

Think for a Moment. What would you do? If the future of our children won't know what fish is? And without fish the animals that eat them will die off... Till there is only plants in the waters. Then the plants will take over the waters.

I really hope you think about it before killing animals. Of what ifs, cuz it might come true.