SIMULA

-SIMULA-

"Great shot! Give me more" sigaw ng photographer

The lights in this room are blinding. Flash after flash. Never had I imagined I would be in this room working as

a personal assistant! I'm more stunning than the models here. I just closed my eyes and tried to calm myself.

I need to do this.

"Panget! Ano bang tinutunganga mo dyan? Look tapos na ang shoot namin and you're

tulala! Oh my god I don't deserve a P.A. like you!"

"Tss. Spoiled frog" I whispered

"What did you just say?" she asked with an evil stare

"Wala pu mam de naman pu aku nagririklamu" I said with visaya accent.

"Good dog" she replied with a smirk and patted my head like a dog.

Tss. Pasalamat ka nagtitimpi ako kundi kanina pa kita sinabunutang bruha ka.

"Waaaaa. Andyan si Zeke"

"OMG ang gwapo niya talaga ang swerte naman ni Miss Louise sa kaloveteam niya"

Pinasadahan ko ng tingin ang lalaking pinagkakaguluhan nila. A tall guy wearing a white v-neck shirt which shows his well built body. With a fair complexion and almost chinky eyes with symmetrical bone structure and a jawline to die for. No wonder he makes girls drool over him,well, except for me.

He is Zeke Robles, a famous actor and model. He's a man that every girl would fancy and every man would envy. Everyone thinks he's perfect. Well I don't. I know his dirty little secrets and I'm about to expose them.

"Flowers for the most beautiful lady in this room" Zeke said and handed a bouquet of roses to a girl.

"Ikaw naman nag-abala ka pa" the later replied sweetly

I stared at the girl infront of him. According to my sources she's Louise Rivera an actress/celebrity.

Entered showbiz at the age of 12 and then later introduced to Zeke for them to form a love team.

"Tss. Arte arte nakakaimbyerna na talaga" Sinundan ko ng tingin ang pinanggalingan ng bulong and I smirked as I saw who it is.

Heidi Gomez my boss for today. A model, she says she has no interest with acting but I doubt it. She has no talent for acting she only has a pretty face that sells. If you see her para kang nakakita ng isang anghel at mahinhing di makabasag pinggan. But don't be deceived by the looks she may look angelic from the outside but she stinks in the inside. She's the third party. Zeke's fuck buddy and I am here to gather evidence about their nocturnal activities.

"Hoy panget na alalay bilisan mo diyan! Umuwi na tayo I don't like the air in here now it's not fresh na" maarteng sabi ni Heidi

"Ay mam talagang de na pris ang hangen detu at may omaalingasaw ang bahu ng pagkatau" tugon ko

"Ikaw kanina pa ha? Ako ba pinapatamaan mo?"

"Naku mam hinde ekaw! Ayon oh yong girlprend ni ser Zeke akala mu mabaet hinde nman" pagpapalusot ko

"Good magiging magkasundo tayo dyan. Halika na ihatid mo ko sa bahay and I will have my bath may bisita ako mamaya pakiayos ng kwarto ko" utos niya.

Kinuha ko ang teddy bear na nakuha ni Heidi mula sa mga fans and installed a hidden camera and a listening bug na ginawa ko. Sinigurado kong nasa tamang pwesto ito para makunan ang kung ano mang milagro ang gagawin nila. Bakit ko to ginagawa? Dahil sa pera. I'm a private investigator but unlike the others I don't play fair, I play dirty. I use different disguise para mapalapit sa kung sino man ang aking subject thanks to Irene Adler for teaching me the art of disguise,acting and stalking. 

After I get close to the subject I will wait for the perfect opportunity and if I get tired waiting, I plant evidences and then make it look like the subjects fault. Well, the end justifies the means right? I'm just doing my job nothing personal.

Dali dali akong lumabas ng bahay and just as I deduced Zeke arrived at exactly 8:00 in the evening looking so wasted. Lukot lukot ang suot na hindi halata sa unang tingin and there's a lipstick mark on his collar which makes my conlusion right. He's from a club and definitely fucked a girl there.Umiling na lang ako and went straight to my car.

"Ooh ooh ooh fuck Zeke faster"

"Uuh ooh shit Heids you're so good ahh"

BUSTED. I smirked as I laughed evilly in my mind as I glanced at the monitor in front of me.

That's it. You're career is definitely over Zeke Robles.

"Here's the payment for your job well done" a girl handed me a brown envelope

"Why did you asked me to do it anyway. I thought you're a saint in the making" tanong ko ng may panunuya

"Oh dear hindi lahat ng pinapakita ng tao ay totoo. There's a thousand of faces they are trying to conceal in a mask. Well pinagawa ko yun sayo para lumagapak ang career niya and as his girlfriend people will sympathize with me and the next thing I knew andami ko ng supporter" She said and laughed

"Well then I'm looking forward seeing your interviews in the TV. Pleasure working for you Louise Rivera" I said with sarcasm

"The pleasure is mine, M" she replied with the same amount of sarcasm.