I need you

Jimin P.O.V

Everything hurt, from the inside and the outside.

Everything is a lie, I have been living a lie, my age is a lie, me being an only child is a lie.

I'm so afraid right now, what's going to happen now? Do I have any place to return to now?

Is my father really going to hurt me just for revenge? And why is he doing it now? I always knew that my father doesn't really like me but not to the degree of hurting me.

This is too much, I'm going to be the cause of pain to my band mates.

I open my eyes after I'm sure that everyone is out of the room, I can't face them now especially Taehyung and Jungkook.

It's like a dream, no more like a nightmare knowing that most of my life is a lie, just what else is also a lie?

I look around me and sigh in relief as I don't see any of my hyungs.

Immediately I close my eyes as I hear someone opening the door, footsteps near me and I feel myself panicking.

" Ahhh don't worry Jimin it's only me and the doctor the others are outside "

I open my eyes as I see PD nim with only the doctor, I look down in shame because they caught me pretending to be asleep.

" It's fine Jimin, I understand that you aren't comfortable with the others knowing about your condition, and I understand that you aren't ready to face them after what we discovered. Your doctor asked for me to be present here as we talk about your condition and your recovery "

" Jimin as your doctor I'm going to be honest with you, I'm not going to repeat my mistake twice and let you hide your condition. "

I look away from both of them but then I try to sit down just to fail and feel pain from everywhere, my doctor helps me to lay down in a more comfortable position, making me half laying and half sitting with pillows behind my back.

" Just what is wrong with me? I can't breath normally, also all of my body hurts and my eyes and head hurt so so bad. "

They both sit down next to me and this only makes me more anxious.

" As you know you weren't fine before the fire, your body was already weak so you got affected more by the fire. "

I node knowing all of this already but doesn't interrupt anyone.

" About your old injuries, your voice thankfully is fine but will need rest for a while, your spleen ruptured and you had a surgery for it, we believe that it is because of a truma to your abdomen caused by the fire, but also you will be fine but will need rest also. "

He takes a deep breath before looking at me and holds my hand and I know that there is more to this.

" Now for what's new, your lungs collapsed and one of them won't recover fully, it will work 50% of it's ability Which will cause you breathing difficulties and you will always need an inhaler. Now for your head and eyes, your eyes were affected by fire and you will need glasses most if not all the time and you will get migraine which will differ from mild to sever so you will need medication for it. "

" G..get out! Get out! I don't want to see anyone!! Leave me alone!! "

I shout at them, the doctor and manager nim try to calm me down but the only thing in my mind is that I wouldn't be able to dance or sing. I keep shouting and screaming at them before I feel my heart hurting me and I start gasping for breath but I keep telling them to leave me alone.

I don't know how but I manage to remove all the wires and needles attached to me and get off the bed, I feel my legs shaking underneath me but I hold the bed and start walking.

" STAY AWAY FROM ME! I WANT TO LEAVE! "

The door opens and I step back as I see nurses coming towards me with needle, I struggle as one of them holds me and keeps screaming just to only feel a pinch and the needle in my arm.

I keep sobbing and thrashing in the nurse's arm.

" Please leave me alone....leavemealone letmeout."

The arms let me go just for a new pair to hold me pulling me to his chest, I calm down immediately as I recognise the smell.

Taehyung

I shove my face in his neck and cry, I keep crying and crying as I feel another pair of arms rubbing my back.

Jungkook

" Please get me out of here I don't want to stay here. Please I have no one but you, Please hyungs please I need you "

This is a new chapter. I was crying writing it 😅
Hope you like it and cried too 😎
Lots of love
Lulu