Prologue

A long time ago, before the land was split into kingdoms, there was a boy with white silver like hair named Zen and a girl with rare red apple like hair named Shirayuki. They were deeply in love and they were to be married in a few months. But one day a beast came to the land and destroyed homes and villages. Zen attacked the beast when it to came to the village they lived in. The beast would not go down so easily. After some time the Shirayuki started to question why the beast was attacking them.

Then she saw that it was hurt. But Zen didn't. When Shirayuki approached the beast to help it, the beast had thought that she was going to hurt him so he slashed her. Zen got angry and tried to kill the beast. Even though Shirayuki was hurt badly she would not allow the boy to hurt the beast. She took out the a piece of wood that was stuck in its paw. The beast soon left after that, but for the girl. She had lost too much blood from her wound that she fell to the ground.

She laid there in the Zen's arms slowly dying. But they made a promise that one day in the future they would be reborn and that they would find each other again. And with that the Shirayuki died. Not wanting to live without her Zen killed himself and followed her into death. But sadly knowing that they can not be together in death. Until fate changes the cores of their life's.