Leaving Clarines

Zen's POV

I woke up to be in my room. 'I had one of those dreams again.' I signed and got out of bed and walking over to my window.

I stared out my window. "A dream with the same red hair girl."

Flashback to Zen's dream:

I was walking into a building. I scanned the room looking for something or more like someone. When my eyes didn't find what I was looking for, I walked over to a strawberry blond haired girl

"Hey Yuki."

Yuki jumped a little. When she turned around she said "oh, hi Zen. What bring you here?"

I notices that Yuki had dropped a box. I walked over and picked it for.

"I was wondering if you have see Shirayuki anywhere? I want to ask her something?" I followed Yuki to the back room and sent the box down.

"We are running low on herbs. So I think she out picking some."

"Oh, well I will go get her. Thank you Yuki," I said running out of the the building.

Time skip to where Shirayuki is:

I was still running through the forest looking for Shirayuki. Then I saw red hair out of the corner of my eye. I knew it was Shirayuki. I slowed down to a walk.

"Hey Shirayuki."

The redhead turned around. "Oh, hey Zen." As she said that I saw a smile appear on her face.

"I was looking for you at the shop but you weren't there," I said when I got close to her.

"Oh, yeah we were running low on herbs. So I came out to pick more."

"Well do you need help?"

She just shook her head. "No. I think I picked enough," she said while looking at the basket of herbs. "Let's go back to the village."

"Ok." And with that we started walking back to the village.

End of flashback:

'Why is that girl in all my dreams. Why do I keep having dreams similar to that one.'

I was brought out of my thoughts by a knocking at my door and someone calling my name.

"Prince Zen." And of course it's Mitsuhide.

"What is it Mitsuhide?"

"I came to tell you that we will be departing for Tanbarun soon."

'Fuck. I forgot that I have to left and mean with the first princes of Tanbarun to make sure our treaty is still valid.'

"Very well. I will be down in a few minutes. I just need to finish getting ready."

"Ok. Just let us know when you are ready to leave." And this that I hear footsteps fading away down the hallway.

I signed and got ready to leave. I packed all I needed for the next few weeks. Then I called for a maid to help with my stuff.

When everything was put together we headed out towards Tanbarun.

Sorry this story is short. The next one will be longer. I haven't decided if the next one will be in Shirayuki or Zen POV.

Any way see you guys in the next chapter.