Chapter 2-New friends

Twilight was following Principle Celestia to her office so that she can get her timetable with her lessons.
Celestia-"here you go Twilight here is you timetable with your lessons hope you enjoy your first day" Celestia gave twilight a smile reassuring twilight to have a good day. twilight liked principle Celestia she was nice better than her old principle in her old school she hated it but she was starting to like her new school it's making friends she's worried about. Twilight's first lesson was maths and the room was 'room 10 maths' she found dead her classroom full of students she wasn't late so she went inside and then the room went quiet (don't you find this awkward when you walk into a classroom full of students and then they go quite? I hate that XD) Twilight was embarrassed because everyone was staring at her.
Mr.Discord-"ah Twilight sparkle how nice of you to join us take a seat next to Applejack please" Twilight nodded at him and took her seat next to Applejack. Applejack looked like a cool person and seemed nice to.
Applejack-"howdy I'm Applejack whats your name sugarcube?" Twilight was a little scared at first but Applejack seemed like a good person to be friends with. in all honesty (no pun intended XD) Twilght has never had say students introduce themselves to her before it was all new to her.
Twilight-"erm hey my name is Twilight sparkle" Twilight shook her hand smiling at her.
Applejack-"wanna be friends? it's okay if you don't wanna".
Twilight-"sure I'll be friends with you" okay wow Twilight was really excited about this. she has never had a friend before she was really happy. in maths they learned algebra which Twilght really enjoyed. Applejack had the same lessons with Twilght all day and their next lesson was English.
Applejack introduced Twilight to Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow dash. they said hi to and they became awsome friends. then it was lunch time Rainbow dash was really happy.
Rainbow dash-"I'm so hungry I can eat a horse" everyone stared and laughed at Rainbow dash.
Rainbow dash-"what? I'm hungry I can't help it"
Rarity-"what are we going to do with you" Rarity said giggling. they all got their trays and sat down and they chatted.
Applejack-"hey pinkie pie over here" Applejack shouted at someone to come over to our table Twilight didn't know so looked where Applejack was looking. she couldn't believe her eyes. someone with fluffy pink hair came skipping towards them. Twilight blushed at the sight of lovely girl.
pinkie pie-"hey. whos this cutie?" she called twilight cute and she blushed even more
Twilight-"I'm Twilight Sparkle nice to meet you and your pinkie pie right?"
Pinkie pie-" uh huh I can't to be friends with you" Pinkie pie hugged Twilight which her blush even more and throughout the whole day she couldn't stop looking and thinking about pinkie pie. between you and me, I think twilight has her first sugar crush.
To be continued....

awww love at first sight isn't it guys? also I ship twipie I love them together. don't forget to vote this story and make sure to follow me and I'll follow you. later taters