Chapter 15-proposal+wedding

It was graduation day the last day where everyone goes to college. Pinkie is out of the hospital but has to wear a cast on her arm and support on her leg (I forgot what it's called but it's like a velcro cast boot for your leg) Rainbow dash, Applejack, Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight and pinkie pie were all going to together as a group pinkie and Twilight's friends didn't have a date sadly but were going to dance etc as friends whilst pinkie pie and Twilight were there as girlfriends.
Twilight-"*gasp* this is my favourite song called cool kids by my favourite band Echosmith"
*cool kids Echosmith starts playing*
Twilight-"wow pinkie you are looking lovely tonight. I'm glad your alive from that accident" Twilight kissed pinkie pie. There were dancing together. Pinkie was planning something for Twilight. Pinkie was gonna propose to Twilight (they are all adults in this story if your thinking 😅) pinkie pie asked twilight if she wanted to go outside for a bit and Twilight said yes but pinkie says that she will catch up with her she had to take care of something.
Pinkie pie-"okay guys is everything ready? I want this to be special"
Rainbow dash-"I called Echosmith and they are coming in a few minutes"
Applejack-"I set up the fireworks saying 'will you marry me twilight?'
Everyone else helped with the proposal. Pinkie pie was a bit nervous don't worry pinkie pie asked her parents if she could propose to Twilight and they obviously said yes straight away pinkie got the ring on her pocket. Twilight waiting outside for pinkie pie until a bird came up to her with note attached to it saying
'Follow the bird' Twilight wondered what it meant but didn't question it so she followed the bird to the garden.
Twilight was shocked at what she saw the one and only Echosmith standing right there in front of her.
'Starts playing the song bright'. When the ended, Twilight was crying tears of joy.
Twilight-"okay who set this up and kept the secret from?" Pinkie pie came up to her confessing she did.
Pinkie pie-"that's would be me Twilight hehehe" Twilight kissed pinkie really hard their lips moved in rhythm.
Twilight-"what's the reason you did this?" Twilight was confused why this was happening so pinkie got out her speech and read it.
Twilight, since the first day I met you, I couldn't believe that I lated my eyes on angel from heaven and that angel was you. Your smile is what makes me smile, your eyes are like amethyst's, everything about you is what makes time stop because when I look at you, time stands still and everything freezes so Twilight....... Applejack got the signal and set off the fireworks saying:
Will you marry me Twilight? Twilght was tearing up at the beautiful sight when she looked down, she saw pinkie pie on one knee holding in both hands, a beautiful engagement ring.
Pinkie pie-"will take the honours in being my wife twilight?" Twilight was speechless she had no words for this.
Twilight-"of course I will sweetheart I love you" Twilight kissed pinkie pie and pinkie pie put the ring on it ahhhhhh I'm so happy for Twilight and pinkie pie😊) everyone hugged Twilight and pinkie pie on their engagement the she was greeted by Echosmith and she took a selfie with them. After their graduation day, Twilight went straight home with pinkie pie to them that they are getting married.
Twilight's mom-"OMG our daughter is getting married for real i can't believe it" she hugged Twilight super hard because she was proud of Twilight.
Twilight's dad-"well pinkie and Twilight, I hope you two have a wonderful life together" Twilight's mom and dad hugged Twilight and pinkie pie.
When it time for bed, Twilight couldn't stop looking at her ring that was now on her finger.
Twilight-"I can't believe I'm getting to the person I layed my eyes on"
Pinkie pie-"who is that?"
Twilight-"you silly" Twilight and pinkie pie kissed eachother and went to sleep in eachothers arms.
Months later......
Pinkie pie was pacing up and down because today she was getting married to her fiancé Twilight.
Rarity-"have you got cold feet pinkie"
Pinkie pie-"yeah my feet are cold" (get it? Because cold feet? No? Okay then😁) Pinkie was nervous.
pinkie pie-"I'm nervous"
Appljack-"there's nothing going to be nervous this happens everyone when they get married you'll be fine sugarcube.
Twilight-"well why do you think?"
Fluttershy-"you look beautiful twilight" Fluttershy said cheerfully then it was time.
Pinkie was waiting for Twilight at the altar until the music until octavia started playing her cello and then she saw her beautiful bride right in front the of her. Scootaloo, Applebloom and Sweetie belle were the flower girls.
Everyone was quiet when mayor mare was speaking. maud was pinkies bridesmaid.
Maud-"see boulder I told you this ship was cannon Twipie forever yayyyy"
Twilight's bridesmaid was Fluttershy everyone else was watching and Twilight's parents and pinkies grandma were having tears of joy.
Mayor mare-"where are the rings?" Spike was Twilight's cousin he was the ring bearer.
Mayor mare-"I now pronounce you wife and wife you may now kiss" Twilight jumped in pinkies arms and kissed her passionately.
*starts playing the song perfect by Ed sheeran* then DJ pone-3 started playing DJ music and them everyone started dancing.
When the party ended, Twilight and pinkie pie went inside a carriage.
Twilight-"I can't believe we are finally married now. If your parents were here they would be proud of you"
Pinkie pie-"I know I miss them. I love you Twilight"
Twilight-"I love you to" then just as they rode off, they kissed underneath the moonlight and I'll tell you. If you true love can exist and true love will last forever.

                            THE END

Okay this was the longest chapter in the whole story. Over one thousand words wow. Anyway I hope you liked this story I'll publish more in the future. Later taters.