ⓢⓔⓥⓔⓝⓣⓔⓔⓝ

"I'll be back, I'm getting us some pizza," Zayn announced when Harry took a seat in the booth. Harry licked his lips with an eager nod. He loved pizza.

Harry looked down at his phone, logging onto Instagram. He was mindlessly liking every picture he saw, before someone rudely sat across from him.

"Hey, " he greeted. Harry frowned, locking his phone and putting it away. He leaned forward and raised an eyebrow at the stranger.

"Who might you be?" Harry asked, confused as to why this guy was sitting across from him.

"Er... Sorry. That was weird. I'm Calum. I wanted to tell you that I think you're cute, " the boy said shyly. He shrugged his shoulders with a small smile on his face.

Harry held in a laugh. This guy was too cute for his own good. But he already had someone who wasn't cute—he was sexy at that fact.

"Well thanks, I'm flattered. Bu—"

"He's taken, get lost. "

A third voice cut Harry off. A Bradford accent that belonged to nontheother Zayn Malik. He was standing behind Harry, glaring at the guy who was trying to steal his Harry. His hands were shaking as he tried so hard not to drop the pizza.

Harry's head whipped around. His green eyes met with Zayn's angry ones. It's not like he was going to ditch Zayn for this guy.

Calum stared at Zayn in fear. Calum may have been shy, but he wouldn't let anyone fuck with him. Not one person.

"Says who?" He retorted, standing up. He folded his arms, challenging Zayn to do something. If only the poor boy knew what Zayn was capable of.

Zayn couldn't show his true colors in front of Harry. He did everything that he could to not smack this kid in the head with his skates that were next to Harry.

He'd take the boy's unconscious body to his attic and torture the hell out of him. His Harry won't be stolen from him by anyone. Especially not by a boy who oddly resembles his past self when he once had a blonde streak in his hair.

"Says me, " Zayn growled. He put the pizzas onto the table, taking a step towards the boy. Who does he think he is?

"I'd watch it if I were you, " Zayn warned when he neared the Calum. He pressed their bodies together, making sure that his pocket knife pressed against Calum's ribs.

"This knife could use a good stabbing. I think so. The first place that it would hit will be this nice pretty face. Now, if you don't leave, " Zayn took a split second to chuckle darkly,  "Then I will use this knife on you. I'd leave right this instant. "

After Zayn got done whispering in the boy's ear, Calum wasted no time running off. What the fuck! This strange man threatened him with a damned knife.

Zayn shook his head, turning around to look at Harry. He gave him a fake smile and sat down, grabbing a slice of pizza. He knew that Harry would question him, so he quickly came up with a lie.

"Boy thought that it was okay to talk back. I just threatened to humiliate him in front of the whole rolling lynx," Zayn lied casually. He took a bite of his pizza slice, winking at Harry.

Harry rolled his eyes fondly, blowing a kiss to Zayn. He pretended to catch it and put it into his pockets. Zayn mentally sighed in relief when Harry didn't question anything else.

•~•~•~

"I've never seen a twenty-five year old man so scared to skate, " Harry teased. They were currently parked in front of Liam's door. Both boys didn't want to leave each other so soon—they wanted to keep each other company.

Zayn mimicked Harry with a smirk on his face. Okay... Harry's teasing was hot. That man could do something sexy and not even know it. He was just that pure.

"Yeah yeah. Shut up and give me a kiss, " Zayn said playfully. Harry was happy to lean over and give Zayn a sweet kiss.

Zayn being the obsessed shit he was, gripped Harry's collar so that he couldn't pull away. Harry instantly licked his way into the older males mouth with a small moan.

Zayn ran his fingers through Harry's curls, loving the feeling of his silky hair. Everything was perfect to Zayn. His wishes were coming true.

His thoughts then travelled to Halloween. Still two days away until his plan struck. Would it be a success or not? Zayn didn't know.

Zayn gently yanked Harry's curls whilst sucking on his bottom lip. The kiss was so fast and hungry that their teeth even collided a few times. Neither of them cared though.

Harry moved himself to partially sit in Zayn's lap. Big mistake. His bum accidentally pressed the horn, causing both of them to pull away with a yelp.

Zayn laughed it off with a rapid heartbeat. Harry on the other hand hit his head against the ceiling in a swift movement​. He was quick to grip his throbbing skull.

If Zayn wasn't so obsessed with Harry and his safety, he would have laughed at the man. He didn't though. He grabbed Harry's head, massaging the spot where it got hit at.

"You okay love?" He repeated over and over again. Harry groaned out a yes, sighing in pleasure as Zayn's hands worked their magic.

Imagine what those hands could do on something more...long.

Liam came running out of the front door with a worried expression. He peeked inside the car to see Harry in Zayn's lap. Harry's head was in Zayn's neck as he was getting a head massage.

"O...kay..." Liam muttered with a shake of his head, "Damned weirdos."

………………………………………………………

@/N: ah Liam , you know that you wanted to see them make-out instead 😂