Obsessed Seduction

CHAPTER ONE : FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Ring Ring Ring as the alarm went off I reached over to press the alarm button the time caught my eyes,I was late for my sophomore year of high school a year to start fresh,meet up with old friends,see everyone's new clothes,shoes,and hair due. So I just got out of bed and ran to take a fifteen minute shower. Put on this pretty dress on that I picked out last night. The dress was the same color as my favorite color purple with a ruffle lace front. The dress hugged all my curves it reached just above my knees. I looked at the clock again I saw that I was 45 minutes late so I grabbed my bag an my black stiletto's with a cute purple bow on it and went to my parents room to wake up my dad to bring me to school. When I finally got to school while I was getting out of the car I realized that I left my schedule on my bed when I was in a rush to leave to school because i was late. I said by to my dad and then went to the front office to go get a new schedule. When I got there I wasn't the only person who forgot their schedule. By the time I got my schedule it was time to go to second period. So the room that my schedule said that I had to go to was on the second floor fourth door on the right RM. 202 Mr. Enchant classroom. I opened the door and as I went to go sit down in my seat everybody stared at me. Then the teacher asked me what my name was putting me on spotlight again. I said Cleopatra Seduction! What a beautiful name said Mr. Enchant you know that was the name of some who might of been one of the greatest rulers of Egypt if she hadn't have passed away. He also said that she was known for her beauty, no one could compare to here beauty. I sat down and looked down so that know one could see my face turning bright red. O.M.G why is my heart racing because of a teacher who had a sexy Italian accent and was in pretty good shape. I was to busy day dreaming to notice that i was saying it out loud it was so embarrassing. As I looked up I saw Mr.Enchant smiling and blushing I also looked around and saw everyone laughing at me, But it's okay that I have a little crush on my history teacher. Then out of nowhere my ex Jaquan Dixon walks into the classroom and sat right next to me. He was my first love but we broke because I didn't want to have sex with him what a jerk. He wouldn't have no problem finding a new girl that would put out for him.  

He's popular,a joke, and the hottest guy in school. I was the popular girl cutest and captain of everything because I was really good at sports. So you think we would be a good couple and we was.Everyone wanted to be us, but there was a problem we didn't trust each other because boys and girls would ask us out everyday. The other problem was that I wouldn't have sex with him. " Young man what is your name" Mr.Enchant said. Just as he had said to me. He said Jaquan Dixon. Mr.Enchant said "Son you are ever so rude" Jaquan said "so don't no one care but you. Then all of a sudden Jaquan stood up and said stay away from Cleopatra she's mine. He also said anyways stop looking at her because I'm gonna be the one who take her virginity."Shut the fuck up you ain't gonna never take my virginity Because I ain't never gonna give it to you and either way you still wouldn't get it because you fucked my best friend so shut up" said Cleopatra. As I stood up I thought in the back of my mind why would you say that in front of everyone especially Mr.Enchant. I looked at Mr.Enchant as a sat back down in my seat.He was blushing which made me blush also why me.