CHAPTER FOUR : THE NEXT DAY

I couldn't believe what Henry had did but i didn't have time to worry about that i had to t ready for school . Took my show put my clothes on grab my bag and key lock the door turn about and there stood Henry waiting for me with a mad expression on his face . I try to ignore him as I walk pass him but that didnt walk because he grab my arm.

" CLEO"

'' yes master "

'' Why are you ignore me"

'' I'm not "

" Then why you pass by but with out speaking ''

" mmmmmmm ......"

" If I tell you something Cleo would you believe me and stay with me or run away "

" what is it "

" but Cleo you didn't answer my question "

" okay Henry i stay by you "

" but can i trust you Cleo "

" yes "

" Never mind let go to school"

"yes master"

I know you wondering by I'm i fellowing his dirction but I can't let Holly No what had been also i can't stop wondering what he wanted to tell me but I'm gonna have to wait to find out what .So I'm his honey and don't want know problem right now.

'' Cleo can you hear me "

"oo yeah " Lost in thought.

" let go to school"

It only took us 20 minute to get to school .It was a pretty quit walk he didn't say a write or a sound it look like he had a lot on his mind so to lighten the mood and see his pretty white teeth i gave him a peck on the lip. That was a bad idea .Henry grab the back of my head as I was moving slowly off his lip and press his lip on my . I felt this wet thing trying to get into my mouth so i just let it in as soon it when in i started to play with it . I felt passion warmness and save as the first time he kiss me . As soon it started to get good he push me away and call me a idot really but i did see that smile i wanted to see as his face light up bright red .

Let that day in 6 period Henry and I got in a figth 6 period . I think he plan this fight now we have I.S.S with him for 2 days because he pull my hair.

"MS. BIRDUS REPORT TO THE OFFICE "

Out know where they call the I.S.S teacher out of the room . Now I'm in her by my self with Henry that is not good. So i kept my gurad Up and on to doing my work my teachers send me . Then my pencil roll off my desk I didnt want to get up about i was wear a short shirt but i had to get up . I would of made Henry get but he fail a sleep . Fuck it I'm get up . Making my way to the pencil and ben down as i got up . Herny ran behide me and ask me what was I doing i told him not and try to make it to my sit but dam. As soon i could finish my sentece his hand was already in my pant fingering me. It felt so good as he felt on my body . kissing my neck blowing in my ear then i heard a noise , It was the door nock turn we ran to her sit so fast Ms. Birdus look at us so crazy .

I can't look up or at Henry I felt so gross and wanting more . I was so wet and my pussy kept jumping like a frog .

" why me" ( as I wishper so Henry Wont here"

Forty minute later the bell ring for us to go home , So what you think i did i ran out but i was to slow Henry . Henry cut up to me as me where was i going to the door ,

"Let go of me" 

" You wasnt saying that when i was fingering you " 

" And Cleo I really have to tell you some thing " 

"WHAT IS IT HENRY " 

" Nevermind Snice YOu Mad",