CHAPTER TWO: LUNCHROOM

As soon the third period school rung i ran out the door then out of know where someone grab my arm. When i look back it was my ex Jaquan . Why he came after me why was he red in the face and why couldn't look me in my eye . So many thought came to my head as i look at him and was so pathetic .

" Look Cleo I'm so sorry i didn't mean to cheat on you with your best friend . she just show up at my house then one thing let to a other . I just ever met to hurt you I even know you come over that day."

" O I didn't know your girlfriend need permission to could see there girl and find him with a other girl having sex and you know what was funny about that it was my fucking birthday so what can you say about that uh ???? only if you need how much you hurt me you would be talking and don't ever talk to me could every time i talk to you or see you it just ack my hair more and more i don't even think i can every trust man again because of you . "

" But look I'm really sorry please forgive me . we been with each other since middle school you just don't let some thing like this go. "

" Sorry Jaquan this is goodbye you was my first everything i wont just forget about that also pleeeeeease let be go so i can go on with my life and again goodbye love. "

I pull my hand away from him and walk away a drop of tear roll down from my cheek. I was so wound up in my thought i forgot it was third period and i needed to get to class and again I'm late to class i already miss first period and late to second period now third come one this suck . After third period it was lunch time as I walk in i felt like a celeb everyone eye was on me everyone saying hey, what up, and hi . the crazy think none of these people are my friend i don't have no friends at this school everyone just use me to be popular . I guess it okay to be solo I would trade any thing to not be popular to be one of the nerds or lames . I sat down next to this boy he was pretty cute quite he can dress well but i never met him before and i know everyone she much be new and he don't know nothing about me so maybe i can start new and make my first friend at this dummy school since I been there .

" Hi my named is Cleopatra Seduction but everyone call me Cleo for short ."

" Why you talking to me I'm lame and know body know me because I'm new to this hell o of a school."

" I thought i would try to be you first friend at this school and plus i don't have no friend at this school so i was hoping you be my first friend." .

" Okay then my named is Henry Jensen "

" Gross Cleo why are you talk to him he a nerd "

That Holly Star she as much popular as me and she wish she was me she follow me every where .

" Holly what your problem he a real friend unlike for you and what you want because the only time you talk to me is when you want some thing "

" Girl nothing just say hey also since him your friend him cool o ya what your named also ur pretty cute."

' It Henry "

" So do you have a girlfriend "

" dam Holly"

" it okay and the answer to your question is no Holly"

' okay do you want one "

" Holly i dont like him and i just met him also i like someone sorry Holly "

" okay to bad nice 2 meet you bye "

After have that long talk with Holly and her big ego . It was time for fourth period Henry write me to class and it turn out that we had the same class which was pretty cool and guess who was there to Holly .In this whole world why her . She just a pain in the butt and a very fake friend.

So why she my friend i dont know .

While class is going on i couldn't stop noticing Jaylen looking at me but why but i didn't make a big deal of it . Then i remember i gonna have new neighbors because i saw a haul moving van next door to me cant wait to see who.