Lil baby

Me and Alexa walked into the school with the posters and pins she had a special shirt made for me that said vote for my girlfriend or else.

She also had Vanessa help us.

We put the posters on the wall.

"What the hell is this?!" Alexa said looking at a poster that said vote for Ashley.

"Hey you got this Okay your gonna be prom queen because your my lil baby." She nodded.

"Plus also who would vote for someone who has split ends." Vanessa said Alexa laughed.

"I know right someone's due for a make over." They both laughed me and Caleb shrugged.

Me and Alexa soon walked to class together and sat down.

The Announcement came on letting us know about the nominees and stuff.

"Okay so the 4 that were nominated are. Ashley longo, Taylor Backer, Megan Knox and Alexa Vega."

"Yesss!" I yelled the entire class looked at me and I blushed sinking down in my seat.

"And for the male nominees." I automatically tuned out i smiled Alexa must be so happy.

Bing!

I looked at my phone and saw a text from Alexa.

The bell rung and we went to lunch

We were sitting at the table eating with Caleb and Vanessa.

"Which is why you should vote for me for prom queen." She said holding the paper she wrote for her speech.

"Okay Little more excited and smile every now and then it makes people think that your friendly and nice." Vanessa said.

"But I'm not." She said.

"Oh we know." Caleb said Vanessa hit his shoulder.

I took my fry and threw it at him.

"What? She said it I'm just agreeing." Caleb said.

"Trust me you can do this because your my-"

"Lil baby." She finished I smiled and nodded she breathed.

"Okay I can do this."