1: Announcement

1: ANNOUNCEMENT

Yon Shin's

-Flashback-

"Chanyeol-ah! Don't leave me! Please! You promised right? You won't leave me right? You won't leave me behind right? Remember? You Promised!! Please say it to me?! You won't leave me right?! RIGHT?! Chanyeol-ah?" I asked Chanyeol, my boyfriend. We're currently here in the airport, pleading for him to stay ;( .

"Yon Shin! I told you, my decision is FINAL. Please understand me! This is my chance to be an idol. Do you understand?!? Please, don't make this hard for me." A tear stroll down his cheeks.

I cried even more. "CHANYEOL! NO! I won't let you leave like that! Please! You Promise right? Chanyeol please! Jagiyaaaa!!"

"I told you! I CAN'T BE WITH YOU!! GO HOME!! WE'RE OVER."

I felt like I had stabbed right in my heart. We're over?

"What? We're over? No. No! NO! PLEASE CHANYEOL-AH! YOU PROMISED!!! YOU FUCKIN' PROMISE INFRONT OF GOD! THAT WE WILL BE FOREVER 'TIL ETERNITY. WE'RE NOT OVER!!"

I cried even more. I can't take this. No!

"Yon Shin, I think that promise will be broken. I NEED TO FULLFIL MY DREAMS! I NEED TO GO TO KOREA! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! NO! WE'RE OVER! Sorry."

"But, do you still love me? Do you ever love me?" He burst into tears too.

"No. I never love you. It was all a game. I will never love a person like you."

I froze. That words.. That fuckin' words..

Break my heart <///3

But before I react, he already rode the airplane, leaving me behind. With my heart broken into pieces..

-End of Flashback-

I still remember that day. The day he left me. 'Cauz its just a fuckin' game. But to me, I never believe at first. But then I realized, he was right.

How can a boy like him love a girl like me?

After 5 years, 5 long years, I still never forget him.

"Yah! Yon Shin darling! Focus! You're ruining your photoshoot!" Mr. photographer said.

"Mianhae. Let's continue." I said, appologizing.

"Okay. So, pose. Good. Move a little to the right. Perfect!"

After photoshoot..

"You did a really good job, Yon Shin. I bet this will be the best seller, again." Manager Lee complimented.

"Gee, thanks, Manager Lee."

"You're welcome."

"BREAK!" Mr. Photographer said.

(A/N: Sorry! Not so good at names xD)

"Thank God!/Finally/At Last" -reaction in the studio.

"Haaaaaah! Thank God! After 4 hours of modeling!" I said while munching my D.Onut .

*KnOCK*~ *KnOCK*~

"Come innnn!"

"Excuse me ma'am but you are called to madame's office. Kindly proceed now." Madame's secretary said.

"FiNE!" I said as I walked gently to the office.

When I got there.. "Goodmorning Madame."

"Sit down." she said.

"I have good news for you, Ms. Kim." she added

"What is it madame?" I asked. A bit of excited.

"Mr.Lee Soo Man, the CEO of SM entertainment, called earlier. He said, he had seen you're latest magazines and offer you to model in his company together with EXO, a famous boy band in Korea. And I suggest to accept this offer for the sake of your career and my company." She said smiling ..?

Waaaiit ..! Korea? Should I accept? or not? Hmmm... Its a big oppurtunity though..

"Okay madame! I'll accept." And offer a handshake.

She accept the handshake. "Excellent! You will go first thing tomorrow."

--------------------------------------------

Yon Shin accept the offer! Oh Noes! O________________O

Stay tune! Labyuuu~<3

Dedication is open! Just comment kay ..? Arasseo!

VOTE!.... & COMMENT!..... <3<3<3

SeLaYeoL ; )