Chapter 32

Gabby's POV

I walked into the room nervously. I pulled out my phone and hovered over Brendon's name. I hesitantly clicked it and I let it ring. After a couple rings he finally answered.

"Hey Brendon." I said waiting for an answer.

"Gabby! I am so glad you called. I am so sorry." I smiled at his voice. It had only been a few hours, but it feels like forever.

"Brendon I'm the one who needs to apologize. I know you just wanted Dallon to stay." I heard him laugh slightly.

"Thank God you understand. I didn't mean anything I said either." He admitted.

"I know. It's fine." I said laughing.

"Are you coming back home tonight?"  He asked.

"I was actually going to stay at my dads house tonight is that alright?"

"Could you actually come back I want to show you something." A confused look went across my face.

"Yeah sure. I'll just tell my dad and I'll be on my way." I said.

"Thank you so much. I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said smiling. I hung up and went back into the other room where my dad was.

"Hey Brendon wants me to come home. He has something he wants to show me." My dad frowned slightly and I laughed.

"Don't worry I'll come stay another time." His smile came back and he hugged me.

"That's fine. Just don't wait as long this time." I nodded and smiled.

"I promise." My dad and I said our goodbyes, then I headed for the car. The drive back home was excruciating. I was so nervous. What did Brendon want to show me?

I had been thinking for so long, that I didn't even realize I was home. It looks like I didn't have to wonder any longer. My heart raced as I stepped out of the car. I walked up to the door slowly and when I opened it, I was welcomed with the sound of Brendon playing the guitar. I smiled to myself as I stepped inside.

"Brendon I'm back!" I yelled, my voice echoing through the house. His guitar stopped and I heard his footsteps coming toward me. When he came into view he ran toward me. He engulfed me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"I missed you so much." He said. I laughed.

"It was literally less than to hours." He smiled and tilted his head.

"Yes, but we almost broke up." I nodded and smiled slightly..

"True. So what did you want to show me?" I asked excitedly. A big smile spread across his face.

"I want to show you a song I wrote. It's for you." I smiled. He took my hand and led me down the hall. He sat me down on the couch and grabbed his guitar. Sitting next to me He started to play. I didn't recognize the song, but it sounded amazing without a doubt. He smiled at me.

When the world get to heavy put it on my back
I'll be your levy you are taking me apart like bad glue
On a get well card

Tears came to my eyes as he sang. It was a truly beautiful song and knowing that it was written about me makes me even more emotional. As the sing finishes I have tears streaming down my face. Brendon smiled at me and he did something I wouldn't have expected in a million years.

He got on one knee and pulled out a ring. I started crying even harder which I didn't think was possible.

"In these past few years I have realized how much I need you Gabby. No matter who I'm with or how far apart we are, I always know that I belong with you. I know we have gone through a lot with each other. Good and bad, but honestly I am willing to go through it to be with you. This past time when you left I realized how much I really do need you and how much I love you. When I first saw you I knew you were going to be the one and if I could change anything I wouldn't. I want to grow old with you and I want to have kids with you. So, Gabby Light will you make me the happiest man in the world and become my wife." I nodded and hugged him.

"Of course. I love you too." I answered between tears. He kissed me passionately. He took my hand once again and started playing music on the speaker. I laughed as he started to dance with me.

"You know last time we danced like this you agreed to be my girlfriend." He said. I laughed.

"Yes, and now I agreed to being your wife after just a few months of us dating. Can you tell me why that is?" He laughed and smiled at me.

"Is it because we both love each other very much?" I nodded.
"That would be it." He kissed me again.

"You know those three years of my life without you were the worst three years of my life." A confused look went across my face.

"What do you mean?" He smiled.

"I knew you were out there somewhere and I made you so upset. I thought about you everyday. Then I was with Sarah and I thought I loved her, but then I'm with you and it's something completely different." I hugged him.

"I love you." I said. He smiled.
"I love you too." He said hugging me tighter.

Brendon's POV

I was overjoyed. She actually said yes! I was sure she would say no since we were only dating for a few months. We danced for a few hours and just talked, which seems cliche. It was actually romantic and we both enjoyed it.

We ended up getting really tired, so I carried her to bed. I kissed her forehead as she drifted off to sleep. I was so happy I could call her my fiancé.