Chapter 38

Gabby's POV

"What should we do for the rest of the day?" I asked with a smile. Brendon was just as smiley because of the news that we were going to have a baby.

"I might have scheduled an appointment for us today at the doctors." I smack his arm playfully with my jaw dropped down.

"Brendon Boyd Urie, we just found out I was pregnant like two hours ago." He laughed.

"Gabby I'm just excited, Ok? I never even imagined that this would be happening to me." I nodded and smiled.

"How did you even get an appointment so quickly?" I asked confused. He smiled and tilted his head to the side.

"I've kind of grown a reputation since the my music became popular. Also I've gotten a lot more money since I was in the Asylum." I laughed and nodded.

"Ok Urie. I'll give you that one. Also what should I do about work." He sighed.

"Gabby I already told you that you don't have to work. I think you should take the time off and if you really want to go back then you can." I sighed and placed my hands on my hips.

"How about I work until I like physically can't. It's not like I'm dying, I'm just pregnant." I said rolling my eyes. He laughed.

"Trust me. I know, but I just want to make sure your getting rest and I get to see you every second of the day." I chuckled lightly.

"I'm going to work tomorrow." I said with a smirk.

"If you don't call in I will." He said with a serious face. I sighed and grabbed my phone.

"Fine Brendon, but I'm going back after the baby's born." He smiled.

"Ok. I'm watching you call them though." I smiled and dialed Dr.Smith's number. It rang four times before he answered.

"Hello?"He asked into the phone.

"Hi Dr.Smith. It's me Gabby." I said while Brendon was looking at me with the biggest smile in his face.

"Oh hi, why are you calling?"He asked confused since I didn't have work today.

"Well Brendon and I found out that we are going to have a baby. So, I was just calling to tell you that I'm not going to be working during the whole pregnancy. Brendon's orders." I looked over and I saw Brendon smirking.

"Congratulations and that's totally fine. I know how protective Brendon can be." I smiled.

"Thank you so much." I said.

"Your welcome and I can't wait to see you when the baby is born. I hope everything goes well." He said.

"Thank you. Bye." I said hanging up the phone. I looked at Brendon and he embraced me in a hug.

"I'm so excited." he whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Me too." I whispered back. I could feel his smile as he kissed my neck. I laughed.

"Brendon stop. Not while I'm pregnant." He sighed, but smiled.

"Fine, but your only because my child is inside of you." He laughed. I raised my eyebrow which made him laugh even more. He placed his hand gently on my stomach.

"This is going to be a long 9 months." I nodded.

"It sure will be." I said sighing. Brendon stood up and grabbed my hand helping me up as well.

"We better get going to the doctors. We get to see our baby for the first time." Brendon said excitedly while grabbing his jacket. I grabbed mine as well and we headed out to the car.

While we were in the car, Brendon could not get the smile off his face. He placed his hand on my thigh and I smiled at him.

"How far along do you think you are?" Brendon asked breaking the silence between us. I shrugged.

"Maybe a month or like a couple weeks. I honestly wouldn't know." He smiled.

When we pulled into the parking lot, Brendon got out and opened my door for me excitedly. He held my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We walked in and waited for our names to be called.

"You know we should really start thinking about our wedding. Like if we want to have it after we have the baby or before. But before seems like a little soon." He nodded.

"I think we should definitely have it after. That will give us more time to plan everything." I smiled.

"It would." We sat for a few more minutes until we were called.

"Mr and Mrs. Urie." The doctor called. I saw Brendon with a smirk on his face as he said this.

"Has a nice ring to it, don't you think." I smiled.

"It does." I said getting up and following the doctor into the room. Brendon followed quickly behind.

"Ok Mrs.Urie, we'll just have you lay on the table and I'll get everything set up." He said walking to the other side of the room. I lied down and Brendon came next to me and held my hand. The doctor came next to me and pulled my shirt up so he could put this gel on my stomach. It was cold so I squeezed Brendon's hand for assurance. He smiled.

Brendon and I both looked at the screen as he rubbed the machine against my stomach. When we saw the little dot that was our baby, I felt tears coming to my eyes. I looked up at Brendon and it looked like he was going to cry as well.

He leaned down and kissed my forehead.

"That's our baby." He whispered. I nodded.

"Well it looks like you're about a month along. I recommend you take vitamins and get lots of rest." He said. We nodded and walked out setting up for another appointment.

**********

As Brendon and I got into bed, I snuggled up against him liking his body heat.

"You're going to make a great mom." I smiled.

"And your going to make a great dad." I heard him laugh.

"I love you." He said putting his arms around my waist.

"I love you too." I said drifting off to sleep.