7

Camila wraps her arm around my shoulder as we walked behind the kids. It was quite sunny out but pretty cold, the kids really weren't asking for anything that I could buy, it was more of seeing animals then buying ice cream or balloons.

"You know we can't be this close Mila. We are out here as just-" she sighs cutting me off "Yeah I know friends" she steps away from me. Even tho it's been years since she released a song for herself she has been working with many artists and she still is quite popular in the industry. Paparazzi still follows her everywhere and I can't have anyone thinking that we're in some type of relationship.

"But we aren't friends..and I would like if my girlfriend would start acting like that" I stop walking "listen I know that you aren't fond with this secret relationship thing....but I promise you that once I tell my parents about us we can do whatever you Please with me in public...you know how my parents are"

"Y/n you are about to turn 21 in a week, You're not a teenager anymore. You can't just let them run your life" I lick my lips. "They are not running my life. I will tell them just not now" she stares at me for a couple of seconds before sighing "when will you be ready" I shrug "soon"

"Y/n! Look the gorillas!" I heard Cori shout, we walked over to the glass to see the black gorilla walking around. "Do you like gorillas?" Camila asks squatting down to Cori height.

"Yes! They are my favorite animal...I want one as a pet" Camila chuckles picking her up. "You can't have a gorilla as a pet," she says "why not?"

"Because Gorilla And any other animal deserves to live in the wild"

Camila always talked about how she wanted to have kids, she wanted to hold them in her stomach and watch them grow up to be adults. But she wants to have her kids before she turns 40.

"Then why are they in here?" Camila sighs "because it's good money for the owners. "Y/n can I ask you a question?" Elizabeth ask.

"Yeah What's up?"

I sat down on the bench "I'm older now and I'm more aware of what's going on. And I know that mommy just got out of prison but she keeps treating me like I'm still 8 and it's annoying" she frowns looking down "what are you asking?"

"Can you ask her to stop treating me like a baby? I don't like it at all" I nod "I guess I can"

"I don't know really know why she treats me like that, my friends say it's because she missed me but I think that it's because I look like mama. I believe you should be the one to ask her to back off since you are the one who caused my mama to kill herself"

Does this little girl even think before she speaks?

"Uh"

"My grandma-ma said that you're the reason" I lick my lips. I looked over at Camila to see her staring at me. She shrugs before turning away.

"Your grandma-ma has a big mouth" I chuckled she shrugs "Can I get a dollar for some popcorn?" I grabbed three dollars and handed it her "get your siblings some too" she takes it before skipping away.

_____

"I think she knows more then what she's saying...she's 11 years old I don't she should be knowing any of this," I say before biting down on my pizza. Dua sits down across from me leaning against the counter. "Maybe she's upset and she wants to make you feel bad"

"She's eleven D. She's not that smart" she shrugs "never underestimate a kids smartness...why are you even watching them anyway? Shouldn't you be out of Lauren life?"

"I am"

"Her kids are apart of her life y/n...and not to mention you were in her room this morning while she was changing" she snaps her fingers "which isn't smart because you're in a relationship with her songwriter and" she munches on her pizza. "You're falling into your old habits again"

"I am not"

"Have much money did she give you today again?" She raised an eye brown "$500"

"Right and what for exactly?"

"The kids" she nods "Did you spend it on the kids?"

I chewed on my bottom lip as she smirks. "No"

"Ok, so what are you going to do with all that money?"

I open my mouth to speak but nothing came out" I bite into my pizza "I'm going to give it back" she hums "when?"

"Now" She chuckles as I hopped off the stool. "Y/n it's 11 at night are you serious"

"I don't need her money. I have my own I got this" I walked out the house and got into my car and drove off.

Once I made it to Lauren's house I knocked on the door.

The lights were still on so I know that someone was awake.

A couple of seconds later the door opens revealing a brown skin girl.

She smiles at me "Can I help you with something?" She raises an eyebrow "or more importantly can I ask why are you here this late?" I licked my lips for the thousandth time today

"Um is Lauren here by any chance?"

"She's in the shower at the moment is there a message you want me to deliver or?" She trails off.

That must be her girlfriend. She's in a relationship with Lauren. I can't give her girlfriend the money.

"Uh, matter face no. I shouldn't have cane here" She furrows her eyebrows as I turned around jogging back to my car.

I drove back to my place. And walked inside Dua was still in the same place she was at when I left.

"You gave her the money?" She asked "no"

"And why not?"

"Her girlfriend open the door".......

Dinah
Ally
Normani
Lauren

Kiss, marry, best friend, or kill