School Bullys

Grayson picked me up this morning and we drove to school we got out of his car hand in hand I saw all of those girls staring as if I was gushing out blood which was probably an equivalent reaction. We sat down and then I looked over and then he was the man of the hour my bully Jake ( not Jake Paul just some random dude) " hey em where you going?"
" to class you smart ass?"
" woah getting tougher aren't you Emily"
I could see the red glow in his eyes
( btw he is a vampire and in this story Emily is a ware wolf I'm sorry this is cheesy and plus the twins are vampires too sorry this is getting a little boring)
" no your just getting stupider by the decline you waste your time bothering me now leave me alone Jake"
" oh I see who is here to protect you your brothers are over yonder checking out some girls while you are suffering"
I saw a flash of light beam past my eyes as I saw Grayson cuffing his hand around Jakes neck he looked pissed oh Jesus.
" NO NO please stop Grayson it's okay!" The teacher was yelling. I ran up to Grayson and hugged him then quickly grabbed his hand and mall walked to the pick nick tables outside to talk. " Grayson you can control your anger you know"
" I know em but seeing him hurt you like that makes me want to rip at his flesh and chew at his insides until there is nothing in him"
" Grayson you need to calm yourself okay here is this ring it was given to me to calm down and relax when I first discovered feeding ability's you will need it to calm down a few notches I can handle my own problems okay let's go back to class"
" okay Em thank you but I have my own ring at home I haven't used in 56 years"
" your welcome and Millie is coming back to town"

Who Is Millie we'll find out next part ❤️❤️❤️