The Meeting

So I told Grayson last night about Millie and Ethan he understands now.
" hey Em?"
"yea Grayson?"
" me, Ethan and probably Millie have to go to this meeting do you want to go with us?"
" what meeting"
" the vampire meeting that goes on every year"
"Grayson your forgetting they'll smell me I'm a wolf not a vampire"
" why are you scared"
I wanted to tell him that the leader stole a necklace from me and he still has it it is very powerful when it gets in the right hands. My hands I can do very bad but good things with it and I plan to but I can't tell Gray he'd brake up with me if he found out and plus it would be very hard to run from the Volturi they'll find me but they know I could kill them instantly.
" no you know what I'll go."
" that's the spirit"

*the meeting*

We arrived to the meeting and I feel confident that I'll get the necklace back we all found our seats and they start to tell the story of how it all started but I know the real story or what our side of the story is so I guess it's good to hear both perspectives sometime in your life or both of your lives.
They went on for an hour now and I finally saw the necklace. YES! Bingo I know that Michael the main guy that had my necklace is scared of me he ran like a little bitch last time so yeah. I saw it and made him drop it from mind control and I grabbed it I put it around my neck and then I totally forgot that when I put on the necklace I'll transformate ok. The light seeped through my blue eyes and my body glowed everything just clicked and went back to normal everyone was in there seats and didn't even question me I had the necklace and Michael was in his standing position. Ok what just happened.