Fun and Secrets

All the dares and truths in this chapter were submitted by Fandomz_Fangirl. Thank you so much for doing this.

Me: WE! HAVE! COMMENTS!!!

Laslow: My gods milady! You are radiantly glowing with joy!

Me: Yes! There is so much to do!

Lilith: The first dare is for Hana to kiss Tsubaki!

Hana: No way, no how! I am not cheating on Hinata! Besides, it would look bad on Lady Sakura.

Tsubaki: This dare calls me to be an imperfect husband! I could never do such a thing to my faithful wife. I also agree with Hana's last statement.

Selena: *bites her lip*

Sakura: It's just a dare, a game. Everyone knows that you two don't think of each other in the romantic way. Just do a quick peck on the lips. It won't last for more than two seconds.😊

Hana: .....fine.*pecks Tsubaki's lips* bleh! *spits* grooooooossss!

Tsubaki: She is a Terrible kisser.

Laslow: I know who the best kisser is. *sighs and stare in my direction with a dream like expression.*

Takumi and Leo:😡

Me: *flips my long hair and winks back*

Leo and Takumi:😲😲😲😲😲

Lilith: Ahem! The next dare is for princess Sakura. She is dared to use Kaden's tail as a pillow. Taking a nap is optional.

Sakura: *Hugs Kaden's tail* 🎶 Fluffy fluffy fluffy tail. It's so fluffy I could die! Fluffy fluffy tail now sweet dreams will come to me!!🎶

Kaden: Ahh! That tickles!!!! Hehe hahahaha!!!

Saizo: ....I don't like this. *sharpens his daggers*

Lilith: Keaton, you are dare to poke Camilla's boobs.😐

Keaton: Wow!👀 She does have large knockers! *pokes both boobs.*

Laslow: Lady Camilla's breasts are actually smaller than some one's I know of.

Takumi: One more comment out of him, and he will be shot into oblivion!

Leo: agreed!

Camilla: Ah!

Ryoma: *Brings out his Sword* I SHALL CUT YOU DOWN!!

Lilith: Hold it steaming king lobster. You and King Xander are dared to wear gowns. Elise, if you will do the honers.

Elise: Yay!!!! My big brother is playing dress up with me!! And the giant lobster too!! *dresses Xander and Ryoma is puffy pink sparkling dresses*

Ryoma: If our kingdoms were to see us like this....

Xander: we would not hear the end of it!

Lilith: Next dare!

Jackob: There seems to be a lot of dares this chapter!

Lilith: Yes, that is why we are going through them quickly. Elise you are needed again.

Elise:😮

Lilith: You need to dress kings Takumi and leo in wedding gowns and Empress in a tuxedo.

Elise: I will need Forrest to help me.

Forrest: Hey mom, dad, father(leo). I'll get right to it.

~le time skip brought to you by England's flying month bunny~