Chapter 10

Hermione's POV:

Me and Harry raced back down the aisle between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables towards the other Harry. When we arrived he was staring in to thin air, and wouldn't blink or move, even though Paul was clicking his fingers in front of his face and Louis was shaking his shoulders.

This was bad, very bad.

But like the geeky girl that I am, instead of trying to find a way to cure him, I tried to find the source of the problem.

But that was difficult, very difficult.

All of a sudden Harry blinked.

We all stood still, daring to breath, daring to move, waiting to see whether Harry would go back to normal.

He started to tilt his head from side to side, looking at us all in turn, seeming as though he was lost in a crowd, looking for a certain person.

"Harry, are you alright?" Liam gently touched his shoulder, and Harry spun around expecting for it to be someone else. When it wasn't the person he was looking for, Harry turned back around and stared at the grain of wood in the table, tracing it with his fingers. He sighed. Then he took another bite of a chocolate frog.

A box of chocolate frogs... Some of them had been eaten....

"Where did he get these from?" I said, whipping the box away from Harry before he could take another bite. He gave out a soft whimper.

"A fan, they were left for him in the Common Room this morning," replied Louis, not looking at me at all, his worried eyes still locked on Harry.

"I think this could be the source of the problem, Paul, Zayn, Niall, come with me. The rest of you stay here until we come back," I said giving Harry a meaningful look.

"Liam, you're in charge, don't move," Paul said.

We all raced out of the Great Hall me leading the way to the 2nd floor girls bathroom, where Moaning Myrtle lived, and also where I kept a cauldron.... The perfect place to test out my theory...

Harry's POV:

We all stood there waiting for something more to happen to Harry. Liam paced, thinking quietly, Louis stood hands on hips tapping his foot, and Harry just stared at the wood grain in the table intensively. The lightness of the mood that had been between us in the common room this morning had gone completely. None of us knew what to do.

I hardly glanced over when a girl came up behind me.

"Hey Harry," I heard her say, you could tell she was trying to be flirtatious but it wasn't working on me, I was too worried about Harry.

"Not right now, there's-" I was cut off suddenly when the girl's arm came up around my shoulder, grabbed my tie and pulled me around to face her. Liam jumped over the table to my side, so if anything bad befell me, he could help.

The girl in front of me was Romilda Vane, a girl 2 years below me in school. Her dark eyes were boring into mine as she still had hold of my tie, her lips curved into a hint of a smile, I could see thoughts forming in her mind, but I was so shocked I didn't know what to do with myself.

"So, Harry, you do know who I am, don't you?" she said, attempting to put a sexy tone in to her voice.

"Yes, Romilda Vane," I choked out, considering she was still holding on to my tie.

The instant I said her name, Harry's head jerked up and stared at Romilda, his face breaking into a smile. Louis and Liam also noticed the change in him, and started clicking their fingers in front of his face again. Nothing happened.