Dishonored Demigod

I don't own Pjo Hoo or dishonored.

Percy pov
I can't believe I'm doing this. I had to go to camp half blood and save them. I walked up to the camp where I saw some guards. I used blink and knocked him out. I then hid behind a tree and used dark vision and saw another guard. I did the same thing. I then slowed down time and knocked out the rest. I walked down into that camp. Jack said "Who are you." "The reason your alive." I said. The whole camp laughed. "Who do you thank you are." Jack asked. I interfered with all of your quest and the fight against Kronos and call me Corvo. "I thought I saw someone over and over with the same mask as you." Thalia said. "Shut up stupid girl." Jack said. Shut up boy." I said. "Don't talk to him that way." Annabeth said and attacked. I slowed downtime and took their weapons. I then unfroze time. "How did you do that." Annabeth asked. "I don't pray or follow the Olympians , I follow the Outsider a god that is neither good nor evil and created everything including Chaos." I said." Then the Outsider appeared I bowed and so did all the campers except Jack and Annabeth. "Corvo remember why your here." He said. "Yes sir." I said and he disappeared. "There is another war coming that you can't win." You question my power." Jack said. I said the words for blink and went behind him. I used wind blast to make him fly feet through the air to the ground. The girl Annabeth tried to attack me. I pulled out my collapsible blade in enough time to block I disarmed her and knocked her out. Just as powerful as your gaurds. "I would like to train you as a unit." Then the Olympians appeared. "Who are you." Zeus asked. "I am Corvo I have powers of the Outsider." I said. "You are two powerful and must be destroyed." He said and tried to blast me. I bended time and turned the bolt toward him." I let time resume and the bolt struck him. Then Poseidon attacked. I used blink and ended up behind him. I knocked him out by chocking him. Then Hades attacked. I used possession on a hell hound and attacked and knocked him out. That shocked everyone. "Why did that hell hound attack it's master." Annabeth said. "I have a power called possession where I can control people and animals." I said. "Where are you from." Thalia asked. "A place Called Serkonos an island in an alternate universe where the only god is the Outsider and I used to be the bodyguard to the empress Jessamine Kaldwin and her daughter Emily Kaldwin in Dunwall Gristol. They both loved me like family but even they were taken from me by the assassin and his trainees Daud and friends that betrayed me Admiral Havelock , Lord Pendleton , and High Overseer Martin and all are dead except Daud who has become a good friend and if needed I can have him here but I am formerly from here." I said. "Why are you here." Asked Athena. I am here to help you win a war." I said. "Against who." Athena asked. "Gaia and the Giants." I said. "We don't need your help." Jake said. "If I'm getting involved you need help." I said. "If your so good you can beat me in a fight." I said. "I could easily. " Jake said.
Arena
"Swords or all of my weapons." I said. "Use anything." Jake said. I then walked