Somewhat Reunion

It's been 17 years since Velvet left, she traveled all around Gleenwood but it wasn't for adventure nor investigating ancient ruins to find her answers. Instead, she met many people and helped them in order to get the information she needed. In return, Velvet did favors and request as a member of the Bloodwing Butterflies, she did these requests only to those she trusted enough. But in the back of her mind, Velvet couldn't stop thinking about Sorey and his growth without her but she knew it was for the best.

Now, Velvet was walking through the woods forwards Ladylake together with one of her new allies. A purple wolf that was wearing bag on its body as it walks by Velvet's side, its appearance might be seeable to humans but it was a special seraph. The Nephilim was wearing a black cloak over herself with the hood on. Underneath the cloak was a black dress that wraps around her neck, a belt was over her cleavage that goes around her shoulders, holding the long sleeves attached to the dress. A Victorian styled coat was attached in the upper part with a belt sewn into the back of the fabric as well piercings at the front. A corset like front that had ribbons crossing each other and make a bow right under her chest, a black glove was covering her left arm as the right had a gauntlet that didn't really match her clothing. On her feet was a pair of knee high boots with multiple belts in the front and a choker around her neck.

They arrived a few meters away from the town in a lake, they've never had the time to visit Ladylake in the last couple of years since they had to help a few people on their way there and was in Rolance for the most time. Once arriving, a guard asked Velvet for an ID of her being a traveler and of course she showed it to the guard but told her about the delay thanks to a merchant guild had to fix one of their carts. Velvet got on the small stone wall at the edge of the bridge and took it to get by the guild, not noticing a familiar boy coming to the same guard.

In the town square, many decorations was up and confetti came down the sky as there were a lot of people out on the streets. Velvet scanned the town with a smile and was proud of the celebration they were having.

"Looks like the Sacred Blade festival is being held after all." Velvet said proud over that they were holding the special festival after all these years.

"It may be because of all the chaos, that princess knight really done incredible work." The wolf pointed out and people couldn't hear the wolf talk so they didn't bother.

"I just hope the new Shepherd isn't like the two Shepherds I knew and takes the people before himself." Velvet pointed out, being reminded of the information she got from Zenrus when she was recovering from her wound. Michael had offered his own nephew as a sacrifice which was the reason Mikleo was turned into a seraph in the first place.

"Don't worry, Milady. I'm sure it will happen, your judgement is what got us here from the start." The wolf tried to cheer her up which worked a bit.

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up, but it isn't as easy to forget than you think." Velvet replied as they stopped while placing her hand on her hip. "Also, I want to pay a visit to Elysia while we're here. I want to meet Gramps again." Suddenly, somebody bumped into her and Velvet was pushed onto the ground.

"I'm sorry about that." A male voice said and Velvet looked up to see a boy with brown hair that was slightly spiky and green eyes holding out his hand, an image of Simon appeared on him but vanished. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah, thank you." Velvet thanked him and took his hand, the boy helped her up.

"Well, see yah!" The boy said before running away, Velvet looked at him feeling deja vu of the situation. This was almost like when she first met Rokurou in Titania under her escape but this was more normal.

"What a weird person." Velvet pointed out but couldn't stop thinking that that boy could actually be her son while the wolf chuckles.

"He's special, I think he has the potential of becoming a Shepherd." The wolf said.