27.

yeri cracks her eyes when spotted jungkook lays his head on the edge of her bed, next to her. nknowingly she draws a smile on her lips followed by a sigh when she realized jungkook probably been on the floor for more than two hours, sleeping.

don't want to disturb his sleep but her heart plopped a little looking at the man. yeri poked his cheek, begging him to open his eyes, whereas  he did.

jungkook sleepily open his eyes, stretching swiftly until he finds yeri looking down at him. he cracks a cute little smile to that girl. "you're awake." he chirped.

ueri nods. "you too." she said. "how long have you been on that spot?" showing a quizzical expression.

"im not sure, too." leaned his chin on his hands that laying on the edge of the bed. slowly closing his eyes. "maybe more than an hour, since i think I'm going to lose my back." he chuckles lightly, massages his back groggily.

yeri ruffles his hair, pull few strands of his hair slowly, playing with them. "why were you sleeping in here though, kook?"

"i just want to." he open his eyes, raised his body straight, looking up at yeri. "its just, been awhile since i spent my time with you. told you i miss you." yeri's eyes softened at that. she leans her palm on top of jungkook's head.

yeri tap on her bed, next to her spot. as a gesture asking jungkook to get up and sit next to her. jungkook slowly gets up, plopping down next to yeri. glancing at the younger with a questioning look.

yeri settled herself comfortably, facing jungkook's side. she trailed her hands on his shoulder, asking him to turned his body to the right side so they will be facing each other.

jungkook raised his eyebrows. he jolted slightly when yeri hugs him out of the blue, his heart quicken its pace, almost burst to the woman's gesture. his jaw clenched at that.

he taps yeri's back hesistantly, continues rubbing it as he grows comfortable again.

"i know you like me, kook. I'm sorry i've been blind to all your manners." yeri gritted her teeth, sighed deeply at all the memories that came to her mind about what happened that night when she kissed him. "I'm not sure if i like you back, but don't leave me. I don't think i can happily live without your existance." her arms tightly wrapped around jungkook, the man shut his mouth, listening to yeri as he been bewildered.

"yerim." jungkook drawled over yeri's ear, softly caress her hair while hugging her frame closer to his chest. yeri inwardly grunts when she can feel her heart beating so fast. scared the man could sense her heart beats, yeri pulled off. her hands are on the man's torso.

she grinned awkwardly, "i think im going to take a b-bath. yeah, take a bath." pulled away her hands off him.

jungkook awkwardly nods to her excuse.

"yeah, bet the guys were waiting for me to actually leave your room, like they probably have a dirty thoughts, or it is just me." he gabbles, quickly get up of the bed, followed by yeri. he walked over the door while yeri keep on nodding, chuckles nervously.

"yeah."

"i'll see you later. get well soon." he chimed, runs out of the door and in hurry, he close it caused a loud thud sound boomed over the door, "im sorry." he slightly shouted.

ueri cracks a laugh before she paused, stare down her chest, holding it and feels it by herself. how does the short name call by jungkook could make her heart go crazy abruptly. "oh god! kim yerim." she continuously pinching her cheeks.

yeri huffed crazily.

.

yeri pouts at the words tzuyu told her through the phone call. Instead of wishing her a happy birthday, tzuyu said she's not going to class today. she told her that jungkook is busy in the dance academic with jimin and seulgi as he recently participated in the academy and ended up the choreographer and their dance teacher is completely head over heel on that young man.