I think I need to clean the pool again... (Ian Hecox)

~Ian's P.O.V.~

"Anthony, can you get my bag?" I asked looking at him from the door. He was just getting out of our car, unpacking all our stuff onto the driveway. He grunted at me and continued getting the bags out. I took in a deep breath of the warm California air. We were actually going to Paris for a proposition for some job thing, but had to stay at a hotel for a little bit until we had to get on a plane. I ended up grabbing a few bags and going into the front door. I walked slowly and quietly up to the front desk until I was knocked down hitting the ground hard. "(y/n)! Look what you've done to this man! Stop diddly-daddling and come work back here you ignorant little girl, when will you learn?" An obviously French man at the desk said. I looked up and saw this beautiful young girl with eyes so tight it looked like she might cry. "Alright sir, be right there. Are you okay? She asked looking down on me."I'm fine now thanks." I smiled getting up. "You're Ian Hecox I presume?" The French man asked. "Yes I am." I said as my eyes trailed the girl as she slipped behind him. "Your room is 301, here if your key." He said handing me a key. I looked behind him as I saw the short tiny girl wave her middle fingers around rapidly. I couldn't help but laugh.

"(y/n), please show Mr. Hecox to his room, and please, don't make any mistakes." He told her. She nodded her head. She grabbed my arm and led me down and up a few halls. "He's kind of harsh don't you think?" I laughed. She chuckled. "Nothing I can't handle. But he can't fire me even if I do a bad job of something." She rolled her eyes. I stood confused. "What do you mean?" I asked. "My dad owns this whole hotel, plus the company." She answered. I was surprised. A little bit later, we finally got to room 301. "Aren't you going to escort me in?" I asked with the cheesiest smile on my face. "Yeah, see you later Ian." She laughed leaving me in my thoughts.

~Your P.O.V.~

Walking down the hall I realized something. A cute celebrity flirted with me. I'm sure I've watched one of his videos before, a pretty funny guy. I walk down until I'm finally in the lobby. As Mr. Leu lefebver rants at me, I just walk down to the lower lounge where all the maids are drinking gin out of a coffee cup and standing on chairs just so they can get to the little vent to blow their smoke into. Nice women actually. I sat down on a chair as one of them threw a soda at me. "Thanks Judith." I said to her. "No problem sweet cheeks, say, you look down, what's on your mind?" She asked. "Oh no, I'm not, we just have a celebrity in. He's kinda cute too." I smiled. The older ladies laughed. "Go say hi to him again!" She said. "I don't know, I mean he asked me to stay, but I left anyways." I replied. The women exchanged smiles and looks.

"(y/n), could you clean the pool now? You're procrastinating.." My stupid boss said. "Yeah I know." I said. It was 10:30 and now the pool is closed and I have to clean it. Joy. I went to the pool area and put my black lace two piece on and started exchanging the water for new clarified water. I was finished at about 11:30 when someone knocked on the pool door. "Sorry, the pools not open yet." I yelled to them. I heard the door slowly slide open. I turned around and it was Ian. "I'm sorry sir, but-" "Could you make an exception? Looks to me you're finished." He said with a sly smirk. He was in the sort of bathing suit that were like basketball shorts, the hung off of his waist beautifully. He walked over to me and quickly gave me a peck on the lips. "Uhm sir, haha, the pools not open." I said to him. I could tell that I was blushing hard. He looked me down and up. "Looks like you're dressed for this occasion." He said. I managed to blush even more which seemed impossible to this point.

He grabbed arm and dragged me into the pool. " I was giggling like a little Japanese school girl in an anime. He cupped my face in his hands with his tall torso wrapped around me. He looks into my dull eyes with his piercing blue ones, making making me feel even more head over heels for his. We stared into each others eyes until something in my gut told me to just to for it. I crashed my lips to his while he made a whimper of surprise. I reached my hands down into the water and rubbed his thigh and up to his crotch. He quickly let go of my lips and attacked my neck. I was sure to have some hickies in the morning. I haven't had a yolo moment like this in a while. He lifted me up out of the pool and onto the side. He grabbed my legs and kissed my inner thighs, proceeding to kiss my stomach and tease me. I lifted myself as he slipped my bottoms off of my legs. "That's really.. nice, just as I expected." Ian said. I took in a deep breath and laid myself down on the small rocks making up the floor. The Luke water on my stomach with pleasure piercing my hips and chest. The touch of another being, the love, was memorizing. Who would've thought? I'm doing this with my all time crush.. Well from this morning. He gripped onto my thighs with force, though showing love throughout my body. My back arched scraping my shoulder blades on the rocks softly. The pain was mild but diluted by pleasure. For the first time in a while, I came. Squeezing my knees together and locking his head, I screamed. I lay here for five minutes out of breath and unable to say anything. "Could you maybe part your legs?" I heard a laugh. "Oh.. Uh, sorry" I blushed. I let loose my legs and he freed himself. "Was that good?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Yeah." I said my expressionless face not moving. We kept staring at each other, and I felt as though I was in control now.

I slid back into the water and pinned him up against the pool wall. I pinned him at his shoulders as one of my hands slid down to his hard erection. He groaned and leaned into bite my ear. I've never had an intimate moment like this. We swam to the stairs leading into the pool and he sat me on a top step and he stayed standing up in the water. He looked into my eyes as he thruster this hips into me, sending my head back in surprise and lust. I bit my lips so hard as to not make too much noise, I tasted the sweet salty taste of blood. At this moment, I didn't really mind it. This was definitely better than when I was a kid and got to ride that big roller coaster that all the big kids rode. With one hand on my waste guiding himself and another cupping my face softly urged me to open my eyes to confront his soft beautiful ones. "I'm almost there (y/n)." He panted. I laid back and enjoyed the remaining time with him. Before I knew it, he pulled out and came on my chest. He laid on top of me while I hugged onto his chest and panted with him.

~Later~

"Do you want to go to Paris with us?" Ian asked me. I looked at Anthony and back at him. "I couldn't imagine anything better than that guys." I smiled. Do I have a boyfriend? Probably *~*