Whoops...(Pewdiepie and Toby)

~ComicCon~

~Pewdiepie's POV~

"Finally, time to get home to Pooga and Edger." I smiled as security shooed my fans out of the building. I love my bros, but I need a break. I picked up my coke, took a few sips, and set it down on the table where I was signing various items. I got up from my seat and headed into the lobby of the hotel where other youtubers were talking together. I got to the room and greeted Anthony, who was with Kalel. "It was really hectic in there, a lot more than usual." I said. "Yeah a girl kept throwing condoms at Kalel and I shouting 'Save the Donkeys!'." Anthony said to me. I laughed and said, "My bros know better. ". Kalel rolled her eyes playfully. "Hey Felix, Toby wanted to tell you that he was going to be a little while until he's ready to go to the airport with you. He said you can leave without him if you get bored." Anthony said. I shook my head. "Nonsense, where is he, do you know?" I asked. "I saw him going upstairs actually, he should be up there somewhere." Kalel said. "Thanks guys." I smiled.

I went in the coatroom nearby, retrieved my sweatshirt and proceeded up the stairs. I don't want to miss my flight. This was a nice Hotel, big, clean, and kinda fancy. Ugh, I'm getting distracted. Gotta find Toby. I checked in a meeting room, but it seemed deserted. I thought I heard people talking on the other side of the hall. I walked fast to the end of the hall and opened the door at the end of it. Omfg. "Shit, oh fuck I am so fucking sorry!" I yelled and turned running back down the hall. I just saw Toby with this random girl. She was bra-less and they were making out. As I was about to go down the stairs, someone swung me around by my shoulder. It was that girl.

~Your POV~

I grabbed Felix by the shoulder. He spun around and looked surprised. I was nervous, but content. I mean this is Pewdiepie for God sakes! "Please, stay." I exclaimed. I had my top off, and looked down, urging him to look with me. It worked and his eyes trailed down to my breasts. I looked back up Into his eyes. I swung my arms around his neck and he grabbed my legs while I jumped up into his arms. He started walking us both back to my room. He opened up the door and laid me down on the bed in the middle of the room. "Why the fuck is he here." Toby asked annoyed. "I was wondering if we could, you know have a threesome." I said. Felix smiled nervously. "Okay, but Felix don't get in my way. I mean it." Toby sighed. I smiled at his aggressive tone of voice. It was so hot.

Toby smiled as he began to take off my pants. Felix was just standing there looking very awkward. I giggled. Soon I was butt naked. Felix was in the background and I saw him slip his hand down his pants. This is going to be so much fun. A night with my favorite Youtubers. Who would've thought? Toby was kissing down my stomach while I was needing it more and more. He got to my small bush and kissed it looking back up to me. I blushed and he laughed. His lips trailed back up to my mouth, and started making out with me. He surprised me and made me jump when I felt two of his fingers crawl down my panties. My breath hitched slightly and I started breathing faster. I looked in the back and saw Felix abandoned, doomed to masterbate and not get any action. I started to feel bad of course, so I pushed Toby off and started pulling down his pants. "Exited, huh?" He laughed. "I don't want either of you feeling neglected." I winked at him. He gave me a puzzled look.

Pewdie, I mean, FELIX had already taken his boxers off. Perfect. They were standing adjacent to each other, ready for me. I took my hair and set it to one side of my shoulders. I looked up at both of them and their eyes told me that they were getting impatient. I smiled and took both of their swollen members in my hands. They were bigger than I thought they'd be ;). I took turns with each of them. Trying not to leave one soon or too long. They both tasted like heaven and it was getting me really wet. Toby pushed my head away and looked at Felix. They both smiled. "Get up." Felix said. I like this side of Felix, it's so demanding! I got up and he pushed me down on the bed. He flew on top of me and kissed me passionately for a few moments until he got on his hands and knees. He looked up at me and licked his fingers. "Ready?" He smiled. I nodded. He stuck one slick finger into me, making me cry out in pleasure. He giggled and put two more in. Filling me up good. I was moaning so loud I thought I was going to be able to be heard by the next town over. "Oh my god, Felix! Oh babe." I moaned

I was very surprised when Felix took out his fingers and replaced them with his fine manhood. I couldn't believe the pleasure I was feeling. I grabbed Toby's Manhood which was easy because he was right next to my head. It filled up my mouth while I deep throated it. Everything was going to fast. My mind was blocking out all the noises and things around me and only seemed to be focused on all of the pleasure I was receiving. God, this is the best day ever. Like seriously. Felix kept a steady beat until suddenly he started thrashing faster and harder, and so was Toby. This has to mean that they are very close to their high, but I am too. There was about a moment with all of this fastness, until they both pulled out and came. Felix came on my stomach and Toby on my chest. We all laid Down on the bed heaving loudly. "That. Was. By. Far. One. Of. The. Threesomes. That. I. Have. Ever. Had." I sighed. The boys smiled.

~Later~

Soon enough we were all cleaned up and had our clothes on. "Thanks babe." Toby smiled. Felix blushed. "So I guess this is it. We'll never see each other again." I sighed. They both frowned. "Don't say that (y/n), you've got our numbers. We will keep in touch." Felix explained. I smiled. "Maybe one day we will do it again, but for now, bye." They left out the door leaving this girl in riddles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Thanks for reading. It's fun to write these, and I'm sure fun to read. .... Byeee

VOTE/COMMENT! :D