Dawnguard.

Jeneasa awoke in the Nightingale Hall with Karliah standing over her. "Thank the Divines you made it; I almost lost.hope that you would survive," she said, tending to the hole in Jeneasa's stomach.

   "How did I get here?" Jeneasa asked.

   "During the fight, I noticed that you were on the brink of death, and I shot you with an arrow that slowed your heart rate yet again."

   "Am I still-"

   "Still to be able to be a mother? Yes; luckily it just barely missed your lung. The blade was set where the ribs meet the stomach, and it was in there at an angle too. You're lucky that I intervened, or you'd be dead in what's left of Riften."

   "We are blessed with Nocturnal; why didn't we get much help during the fight?"

   "She can be at times… elusive in nature, but I'm certain she must have had a reason."

   "The Trinity has lost one of its members and we have no new recruits."

   "Maybe Nocturnal will give us an answer."

   "Sooner or later, yeah." Jeneasa tried to sit up, but failed.

   "Take it easy; no need to move when it’s not due."

   "I need to get to Fort Dawnguard."

   "Why?"

   "The person that did this is trying to take Skyrim and make it for vampires."

   "I see, let me take you to the Dawnguard then. Maybe they'll make sense of this." Karliah picked Jeneasa up and walked right outside Nightingale Hall. The road in the Skyrim countryside was as good as it was going to get, when you had a wound half the size of your bloody hand. Jeneasa tried to stand on her own, but it was unbearably painful so she had to get help from Karliah when they got to the fort. Almost instantly, Isran comes running and yelling down the stairs.

   "What's going on?!" he said looking to Jeneasa. "What in the name of Stendarr happened to you?"

   "Genie happened; she destroyed Riften *cough* and nearly killed me in the process, luckily Karliah saved me," I replied painfully.

   "What about the bow?"

   "She got it before I could."

   "This is even worse than I could imagine."

   "Some good news is I still have Dawnbreaker."

   "Oh, that's good news."

   "And I have friends on their way here."

   "Vampire friends?"

   "Werewolf, the first group should be here in a few hours."

   "Good. I'll have a man scout Riften, see who we can recruit, but for now, we need to get you some proper medical attention." Isran walked off to a room upstairs. As he left, my ex-vampire friend came in.

   "By the Nine, what happened to you?" Serana asked.

   "Our old friend is what happened; she got me good didn't she?"

   "You could say that. I overheard Riften's gone."

   "They nearly destroyed Riften, they murdered Jarl Maven Black-Brair at point blank range, and Sibbi turned as well."

   "Oh no. This proves what I've heard."

   "What?"

   "The old vampires at the castle said that Genie was going to turn herself into a Daughter of Coldharbour and use the bow against Skyrim."