Argument 101

Olivia's pov~

Two weeks...

It's been two weeks since Alexandar and I talked..

He has come to all the sessions but no use, looks like we are back to square one.

I'm tired to this.. Like really tired.

Harry on the other hand is doing amazing... Pretty good actually.. He even took Greta out on a date.

Wow right? A 24 year old with 40 year old..

Sitting in the chair I'm chewing the back of my pen. I do that a lot now a days. This Alexander guy is annoying the hell outta me.

He even refused to have coffee..

Great the only way I could make him talk is gone now.

I sighed as I hear a knock on my door,
The next patient already...

I tried to sit up and look decent.

All my decent - ness was gone when I saw Alexander walk in and have a seat in front of me.

This devil.

He was ignoring me.. Fully. Instead of at least looking up he was busy playing clash of clans on his phone!!???

Oh I'm done with this.

With one swift motion his phone hit hard again the wall and the screen was broken..

That felt good.

He looked up at me and started to scream,

"wtf!!! Why what is wrong with you!! Do you even know how much that costs you bitch!! That is worth mor that your salary!! How dare you!! "

B

I

T

C

H

what did he just call me?

I stood up and walked towards me so I was standing right in front of him looking dominating as ever.

Oh this bitch will mess you up

"what did you just call me!? Ho dare you call me that!! You are a psycho you get that!! A mental patient!! That's why you are here!! And I am working day and night just to figure out what the fuc.k is wrong with you!! And you! You walk in and play Clash of the freaking Clans??? Oh you are gonna get it!! And salary!? Salary huh? I am a rich woman you get that!? Rich independent and very well earning!!! And I have a lot of things to do!! So you mister whatever pop star you are don't walk in to waste my time!!!! "

By now we were standing nose to nose.. My head was slightly tilted up cause I was looking straight in his eyes.

I could feel both of us breathing heavily as I felt his breath on my lips and his chest almost colliding with mine..

We stood there. Both challenging each other. No one was backing down.

After a while he broke the stare game and stepped back.

He went and picked up his phone and sat back down on his chair.

Huh.. I always win.. Always.

I go and sit down in my own chair.

"so.. How have you been this past week? "

He was silent.. No reply.

Fine you wanna do this? Well both can play a fine game..

That was it.

Neither did I say anything, not did he.

He was busy looking after his phone and I was busy in my laptop working on another case.

There was pin drop silence.

After a while the time was over.

He got up and left..

I didn't even look at him and now did he look at me.

After the door closed I held my hair in my hands and pulled it tightly while letting out a loud scream..

This guy is frustrating me so much.

But if he wants to be like this then FINE I can be like that as well..

I was groaning when I heard a knock on my door again..

"what!!?? " I snapped not even looking at the door.

"well if it isn't the crappy looking Olivia with a crappy mood.. "

Elliot.

I turn around in my chair and face him with big frown in my face.

I hate this Alexander. I hate him.

Elliot walked towards me and kneeled in front of me.

"what? "

"I hate a patient of mine.. He is driving me nuts.. I'm done.. I hate this.. "

I said almost on the verge of angry tears.

He smiled and kissed me softly..

He picked me up and carried me to the couch and sat me down on it..

He went to my bookshelf and took out some DVDs

He put one of them in the DVD player and connected the TV to it.

I pressed a small button by the sofa which caused all the blinds to come down making the room dark with only one small light on at the corner of my desk.

Elliot went and got some stuff from my kitchen..

Beer cans and a lot of chips and got under the blanket which I got from the corner of the room...

The movie started.

CLUELESS.

damn I love this one.

"no more patients for today!! Go home Greta!!" I shouted as I snuggled up to Elliot.

Finally getting some peace....

______________________________________

A/N

I hope you guys liked it...

Yeah this Alexander is rude and so is Olivia..

Well we'll see how long this game of silence lasts.

For the time being let Olivia enjoy herself.

She had a long day after all..

VOTE

COMMMENT

love,

Akanksha....