3 weeks.

Alex's pov ---

"mate you ready yet? " I shouted from the bathroom.

"almost " Harry shouted from inside his walk-in closet making me sigh.

I mean I always thought girls were the one who needed hours to get ready, but wait Harry is an exception.

Finally he came out running hands through his hair.

"what are you waiting for? Let's go we're gonna be late. " he said and walked out.

Seriously?

We got inside my car and he decided to drive.

"so you excited for our new album ?" I asked trying to start a conversation, cause let me tell you, in a car with Harry being silent, it's very.... Disturbing.

"yeah man. I mean you know how much I love it!!!  Fans will love it!  It's gonna be epic!!! " he said high five-ing me.

"true mate. This album is gonna be lit!!  " I asked genuinely excited. I always loved releases... One of the resons is that life, becomes a rush. You never get time to think about the failures and disappointments.

Yes, we were celebrating tonight. Finally, the album we waiting for was coming out in two days. So we're celebrating it now only.

"hey mate" Bryce said hugging me.

"hey, oh my, is that Alex in a good mood? It's like a blue moon. And hey that rhymed. " Riya, Ryan's girlfriend said laughing.

Trish and Riya will be joining us on the tour as well, there boyfriends can't live without them.. So apparently.

Anyway,

"yeah Alex, you should smile more. " Trish said smiling as she leaned in Bryce's arm.

Okay. I smiled but didn't say anything.

"so enough of this chitty chitty chat chat. Let's get drunk!!! " Harry and Ryan shouted and we joined.

Our first round was shots. All of us and ofcourse, Harry won. I mean I could've drunk more, but I wanted to stay a bit sober.

So all of us were sitting in the big lounge talking to each other.

"I need a drink. " Ryan said getting up but I stopped him.
"no mate, I need one too, so I'll get it."

"hey get a bear for me too please. " Bryce said being polite even when he's drunk.

"you sure? " I nodded at this and Ryan sat back down while I walked towards the bar.

"two beers and one negroni, please. " I said to the bar tender and waited.

I was looking at all the bottles when I heard it.
Someone was laughing. Well, a lot of people were but that one laugh, stood out.

I looked to my right.

There she was, wearing a black dress with her hair open. She had a negroni in her hands and was standing with a few more friends of hers. She looked mesmerizingly beautiful..
For a second her eyes flickered towards me and then she totally turned her head maybe not believing that it was me.

Her eyes... They were breathtaking... Was this the first time I ever really looked at them? I mean... I could stare at them all the long... As long as I can.. They were just... Beautiful.

And after three weeks.

"Alexander? "