Fourteen

A/N: I published this story so be sure to pick up your copy at either Smashwords or Amazon! On Smashwords, it's under the full title (Having Everything Revealed). This story will continue on here, though the juicy parts are on the paid version. :) 

~~~~~~

He'd never sketched so early in the morning.

Honestly, Roman couldn't remember when was the last time he woke up early and immediately began to sketch. Years? High school, probably? It was so long ago it was forgettable.

Yet, as the soft sunlight hit Julia's face just right, causing her to scrunch her nose and she grumbled a little before she turned over, Roman had a definite reason.

They made love several times the night before, with each experience becoming more passionate than before. When he was on top, he took out every aggression out on her. When she was on top, she rode his cock perfectly; rolling her hips and creating a rhythm just for them.

He was so aggressive, yet gentle as if he knew how delicate she was. She was passionate, giving in to him freely and with unbridled passion.

Afterward, they laid together in silence without saying too much. They both knew what it was and it wasn't just sex.

Now Roman was in a predicament. Julia needed to be with him in London, and away from all of the nonsense of their families. She could start a new life with him in London and blog about her experiences in London, building a worldwide fanbase.

All Roman knew was he didn't want to let her go. Like ever.

He was in the middle of sketching an A-line summer dress when he received a phone call from his father. Normally Roman would hesitate answering a call from his father so late in New York time, but Roman needed answers why Leon was at his home and how soon he was leaving. "Hey, Pops."

"Mijo," Santiago purred, "como estas?"

"Bien," Roman glanced over to his bedside. Julia's naked back was in full view and he felt his cock stir. It was about to be a short conversation. "Como estas, usted?"

"Bien," Santiago lied, "I need to talk to you about something."

"That's funny because I need to talk to you about something," Roman began, "Leon showed up."

"Your cousin..." Santiago paused. "What? He's there?"

"He's here. And he's here when I have a guest." Roman turned back to see if Julia was still sleeping. Thank God she was. "Julia is here with me."

The hair stood up on Santiago's neck. If Leon flapped his gums about what he did to Vanessa, there's no tell what he would do to Julia. "She needs to leave, Romeo."

"Leon said the same thing," Roman replied, "can one of you tell me why that needs to occur?"

"Romeo, escuchame." Santiago spoke into the phone. "You need to get Julia out of there now!"

"Why? What happened?" Roman demanded. "Is Julia in danger?"

Santiago hesitated before he spoke again. "You both are."

A cold shiver went through Roman's body and he stood straight up. He swallowed the rising bile forming in his throat. "How long do we have?"

"Ten minutes." The line went dead.

Roman immediately went to Julia and shook her awake. "Jules, get up, baby. We need to leave."

"What?" Julia shook her head. She was still in a sleep-deprived fog. "What? What's going on?"