A Love shot

Mamta n Vinod left the room while Sadhna n Preeti were leaving the room too. Preeti was following Sadhna, but her eyes were sticked on Prem who himself was lost in Preeti. Mamta was out of sight when Sadhna Bhabhi stopped n Preeti bumped into her.

Sadhna; Preeti u stay I will go. Prem stood up from his bed n was smiling while Preeti was standing at the same spot. She blushed n lowered her head in shyness.

Prem wasn't sure what to do he thought n was thankful to Sadhna bhabhi.
- Bhabhi left n now Preeti is here with me in my bedroom alone. Wow she is shy n innocent as usual but also very pretty I can't take my eyes of her. She made food for me for my journey but she doesn't know how much I love her. I couldn't express it as I'm scared n shy too 😶😊 -.

Preeti's mind was running too - oh what should I do I'm here with him n that too alone. I can't look at him he made me go crazy I lost the control over myself -.

Suddenly she starts to breath unconditionally her eyes were close her body couldn't move a touch him by holding her hand made her freeze.

Prem; Preeti.... the sound of his voice calling her name made melt goosebumps appear on her body n a beautiful smile. Prem; comes closer next to her ear. Preeti... again he called her this time his lips touched her ear. Preeti turned her face to the opposite unknown of what will happen next.

But Prem didn't do anything. He was waiting for her reaction still holding her hand. He was looking at her shy face well he tried but she was hidding.

Preeti took a deep breath n looked at him. Those eyes killed him. He was lost in her beauty the eyelock was intense without words they both expressed every moment with their eye's.

Preeti; haan... she answered him looking into his eye's. A smile appears on his face. Prem; thank u... Preeti looked confused she lowered her gaze. For what?. Prem; for the food. Preeti; smiled. There is nothing to thanks for. I would do it again even if u refuse... Prem; I would never refuse...

She couldn't believe her ears this was an unexpected compliment he made her. She was smiling n looking at him this time her glance stayed on him.

Preeti; it's ur fav. Prem; hmm it's the  Halwa like u made it in Rampur for me. She nod. Prem; I liked it very much n u were scared u remember the bus?. Preeti looked at him she blushed. I thought u won't like it I made it for the first time.

Prem; took her closer to him. He lifts her head holding gently her chin. Preeti I would love it even if u have burnd it. Preeti's eye's were filling with tears for his support.

She is a woman who grow up without a mother but with loving father. Who never pressured her being a gud housewife. No Preeti is independet still she becomes weak when it comes to her father or her only love Prem.

Prem wipes the tears away with hus thumb. Do u know? Preeti sniffed n shook her head. Prem; even if u r crying ur beauty is indescribable. Preeti was happy she smiled but then she moved back.

But Prem was still holding her hand.
Her soft hands n his rough hands couldn't be more different. Prem; don't run away from me I won't be able to live without u. Preeti looked up she wants to say somethung but... Prem; don't think wrong. I... He pulled her closer to him. Preeti was close she delt his breath on her.

Prem; took a deep breath. Preeti I fall for u when we were young n still when I see u my tongue looses hus power. U know what I want to say. Preeti did something which Prem was never expecting. She put her hand on his shoulder. Preeti; I'm here n listening tell me what u feel for me. Looking at his eye's.

Prem; I know were hurt when I said ur beauty is indescribable. But Ur beauty just grow with time. I loved u when we were kids I never had someone else in my mind. Being living abroad many of my friends were having relationships even I had one.

Preeti's world which was made by love n trust broke. This time her tears were of sadness n sorrow they flew down her cheeks n were unstoppable. 

Prem; Preeti listen to me. I had a relationship waiting for me here. He kissed her forehead. U r the only one I want to be with. Preeti hugged him tightly. His heartbeat was pounding n Preeti could hear it. Her head was close to his chest. Prem calmed her. He hugs her back.

Down stairs the family was talking abt the upcoming wedding n the preparation they have to do. Like the new room of Vinod n Sapna as well of Prem n Preeti.

It was Preety; who broke the hug. The time has come. Prem; haan but... he cupped her face n wipes the tears away. Preeti Loved his touch n hold his hand on her cheek. Prem; promise me to wait for me. Preeti nod. I will till the end of the world u r my....

Prem; ur what...? Preeti blushed n could free herself from him. But Prem was fast n strong he pulled her n her back bumped into his chest. Preeti; leave me they r waiting. Prem; I am what? Preeti; turned. U r a coward. Prem was open mouth. But he smiled n nod in agreement.

Prem left her n Preeti was near the door.

Preeti! I love u!.

Preeti turned her face shows a glow her eyes were filled with love n her mouth was saying....

Prem! I love u too!.

He opens his arms n she runs to hug him.

This hug stayed for a while before both realised that the other's must be waitung or even worse talking abt them. Vinod will tease them to death. But it was the first time both could spend some quality time together n nothing could ruin the moment.

....One many scenario I have in my mind. If u like it then I will write more scenarios on this event 😊.