⚡️Meeting You⚡️

S A S U K E

I was walking through the forest on my way to orochimaru's hideout in order to make him train me so i can become strong enough to beat itachi, my older brother, the man who killed my entire clan. All of a sudden i felt an unfamiliar chakra signature around me in the trees

"whos there?" i asked as i turned my sharingan on, the girl suddenly jumped down from her spot in the tree and i was met face to face with golden eyes, brown skin and the most beautiful long brown, sandy hair.

"hey your eyes are really cool" she said as she steppeed closer to me trying to see my sharingan better. "are you from the uchiha clan ? i heard they got mass murdered ? how are you still alive? whats your name?" she continued to ask a billion questions at once. for some reason unknown to me i answered her by simply saying "sasuke". i began to walk away but the tedious girl began to trail right behind me.

"why are you following me? your becoming a distubance to me." i said with cold eyes

"You intrigue me sasuke. plus i havent told you my name yet " she smirked. i rolled my eyes "i dont care for your name, we'll never see each other again"

"anywayyyyy" she stated while dragging out the 'y' "where are you headed sasuke ?, im headed to the hidden leaf village, aren't you from there ? " i turned to her quickly and i grabbed her by her neck and slammed her into a tree "dont you ever bring up that sad excuse for a village ever again !"

she smirked. that little b-"you better stop or i might get angry" she cut off my thoughts as she activated the byakugan but in her byakugan she had swirls of the rinnegan why the heck does she have the byakugan shes not a hyuga . at least i dont think she is, why is it mixed with the rinnegan? as i held her by her neck this gave me time to realize she also had the 100 Healings Mark on her forehead. this girl also had marks all over her hands as if she'd been training for years non-stop. "why do you have the byakugan" i asked her calmly as she was still in my grasp by her neck. "well im not a hyuga if thats what your asking. and you look a little flustered are you ok ?" she raised her hand to palm my forehead checking for a fever, i released her out of my grip and stepped away before she could touch me, i pulled out my katana and checked my face in its reflection. i was as red as my favorite food. why am i so flustered ? i took another quick glance at her face and took in her features. i could feel my body warming up again. "sasuke...are you okay ? im also a medic nin i can help you if you need it" she said with love in her eyes why am i thinking she has love in her eyes for me ? she doesnt even know me. why in the world was she being so nice ? i couldnt handle what was going on so i did what i could do best. i ran.

and of course she was right on my tail. i was so confused as to everything she had going on and i didn't even know this girls name yet. "sasuke, ill explain everything to you" she said as the byaku-rinnegan eyes slowly went back to her beautiful golden eyes. 'shes beautiful...NO sasuke NO you have to focus on your revenge...but she's so beautiful' "EXPLAIN YOURSELF" i accidentaly yelled. i could see the fear in her eyes but she quickly covered it back up. "i okay ill start from the beginning. i dont know. i grew up in the hidden star village and both of my parents died on a mission together. i was born with the two tails into me, so im a jinjuriki and i was on my way to the hidden leaf village to see naruto uzumaki hoping he could help me with my tailed beast. i dont know how i got the byakugan and as for the rinnegan, i accidentally met the sage of six paths and was given this power." she explained as she showed me all her kekki genkai. she had the regular byakugan which helped her to see nearly 360 degrees around her, see chakra points/system, and she was also able to use the hyuga technique eight trigrams 128 palms. i had never heard of 128 palms because i never saw a hyuga go past 64 palms.

out of nowhere she went into her 'Matatabi Link Mode' where she and her tailed beast were almost one. she was engulfed in blue and black flames and all of her kekki genkais turned on as she began frantically searching around for something " sasuke, my name is Hinami Namikaze and i am Kaguya Otsutsuki's reincarnate" and with that she used her rinnegan and teleported away. i was left in shock and began to take it in. 'what if i never saw her again?' i began to thought, the thought of that started to put a pain in my chest, no my heart, did i even still have a heart ?.. maybe it was the fact she didnt act like a fangirl and she completely opened herself up to me strangely, i felt like i could trust her.

--------------------------------

THATS CHAPTER ONE !!!! ILL PROBABLY CHANGE THE COVER BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY