IMPORTANT NEWS!!!! MUST READ!!!!

This is sad for me to write this but I feel like this is mandatory.

I'm leaving Wattpad for now. I don't know when I'll be back. There's a lot of things going on right now that I don't know how to explain to you guys. But first I want to explain why I haven't been updating on The Alpha And The Huntress. Remember back in March when I told you guys that my grandpa passed away from cancer? Well I began to fell in depression for 2 months. During that 2 months I stopped eating, I dropped out of school, I felt sad and I cried all the time, and I lost interest in writing.  i became anorexic and bulimic. There were times when my friends or family members asked if I was hungry and they forced me to eat. I ate too much food only to feel the need to throw them back up again. I literally had to stick my fingers down my throat to throw up everything. I also took appetite suppressants. This one time I overdosed half of the bottle and passed out. My friends found me and called my parents. I was sent to the hospital where my doctor suggested i go to a treatment center. My parents were upset they didn't want me to go, but the doctors told them it's the only way I can get better and that's what I did. I took the doctor's  offer. I told my parents that i want to go away for a while. I decided to stay with my aunt, uncle and cousins in Nebraska. My aunt works at Keystone Treatment Center (real place in Omaha, Nebraska if you guys want to check it out). I stayed there for 5 months until I was clean. I moved out of my aunt's house to rent an apartment with my cousin. Of course my parent weren't happy but my aunt and uncle convinced them otherwise. 

So here I am, it's November now. 2017 is almost over. Next year, starting February I decided to go back to school and continue with my education and becoming a pharmacist. Maybe I will finish writing TAAHH or I''ll rewrite it since I forgot what happened in the last chapter. I don't know. What do you guys think I should do? Continue on where I left off or rewrite it into a better version? Comment down below what you guys think. I feel so bad and sorry for leaving you guys hanging since my last update. I made a promise to myself that i will continue on with this story. So please keep hanging onto this story for a little while. Don't lose hope because I haven't. I know I can do it. I just have to keep on holding on.

Until next time! Bye!