Prologue

Hi my name is Annie Dylynn Vu. This is my first story so please no hateful comments. You can hate the characters. Also it may be crappy. This will not be edited until I finished the the whole story. ***WARNING:I'm doing this on my phone so THERE WILL BE A LOT OF MISTAKES AND GRAMMAR. Other than that please enjoy!
Remember if you don't like this story no hateful comments. Please free free to find a different book to read.

***************************

My name is Alina. Although I prefer the name Lina. I'm 18 years old. I have a mom named Attina, a dad named Aris, and two other brothers. All three of us are triplets. My brother, Aiden, was born first. I am the second by 2 minutes. Then came my younger brother, Adrian by 5 minutes. I also have three other sisters, Adrina, Aideena, and Arista. Adrina is 15 years old. She acts like she knows everything but she doesn't. Aideena is 10 years old. She is smart for her age. She knows how to do advance math like how to say 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Believe me I was the one who taught her that. Arista is 5 years old. She's so cute, loves to hugs, follows wherever we go, scares of the dark, just adorable. We all live in a small town called Forks, Washington. My parents bought 3-stories house near the edge of the woods. My dad is a photographer. He loves taking pictures of animals. My mom was in love with the woods. That's why they bought the house. Also, because it was on sale.
We were very happy together, but we can never stay together; not the way we used to be.

My name is Danny, short for Daniel. I'm 20 years old. I'm an Alpha waiting for my mate. When I see her I'm never going to let her go. A mate is like a soul mate. She or he is your other half, makes you feel whole. You meet your mate when you first shift at the age of 18. For alphas, you shift at 15. I'm the Alpha of the Silvermist Howler pack; the strongest pack in Washington. I have 3 closest and best friends. Alex,my beta, second in command(SIC), Nick, my gamma, third in command(TIC), Bullet, the pack trainer. That's not his real name. His real name is Blake. Everyone calls him that because he can withstand any bullets, even the silver ones. He was once a rouge. He lost his pack in an attack. I took him in because he can be a great use for our pack. I was the one who trained him to become better. We instantly became friends just like that. I also have a 16 years old brother Flynn. Everything was going fine until a group of hunters and a girl who happened to be a huntress and 2 young girls stumbled upon my territory. Also my mate to be precise.

***************************

So how was it? Was it crappy? Vote and comment if you like it. Also, please point out any mistakes. I would like to know what they are when I finish this book.

Next update will probably be next week! Hopefully if I'm not too busy.