Even more news!

Everyone clapped and cheered, they were so happy for them. I waited till everything died down and took a deep breath.

“Erm guys” I said nervously “I have something to say too”

Everyone turned round and looked in confusion. Especially Francessca. I looked over to my dad for reassurance. He gave me the nod and smiled. I was so nervous.  

I walked over to where Francessca was sitting; she was on a table with my mum, Talisa, Jesy, Jade and Kim.

“Hi chess” I whispered with a smile. She gave me the look of ‘what the hell are you doing’ I laughed.

“We’ve known each other for over seven years now and it has been the best seven and a bit years of my life. You are the most caring person I know and you help me through everything. I know you’ve always said that my dancing life should come before us but you are my life and without you I wouldn’t be able to do half the stuff I have done. I want to make it official and spend a whole day telling our family, friends and the whole world how much I love you.” I kneeled down on one knee.

“Francessca Abbott, will you marry me?”

“Oh my gosh, this is crazy” she said holding her hand over her mouth.  

“YES!” she squealed. All of a sudden the cannons I had prepared earlier went off spraying confetti everywhere, the balloons were released and the music started. She started jumping up and down and crying. She leapt up into my arms and we just hugged for like five minutes.