Surprise

i honestly am so so sorry that i havent updated in agesssss. there has been so many things keeping me busy and then my phone broke so... but anyway enjoy :)

*Perri’s POV*

“What did I say? I asked Ash.

“You really didn’t answer any of her calls did you?” He asked shocked.

“No, you said I wasn’t allowed to tell anyone where we were or what we were doing so I thought if I turned my phone off people wouldn’t ask.” I said innocently.

“Oh my god Perri, you really need to learn about girls” He laughed. “You know she’s probably been going out of her mind all day”

“She doesn’t need to worry though, I’m not going to leave her or anything we were just getting stuff for your surprise”

“We know that but she doesn’t. You just have to think next time, but for now I think you should go find her because as she said, this is a whole different country she doesn’t have a clue where she’s going.”   He started sorting the bags out with Jord.

“Okay guys, see ya later” I said shutting the door behind me.

*Gee’s POV*

I had had enough of crying. I was turning out to be some sort of weak person who needed babying all the time.

“You can’t keep crying every time something goes wrong Gee” I told myself. I had no idea where I was going, I just wanted to clear my head and get some fresh air. I turned left and found some steps to sit on. I took some deep breaths to help me focus. As I sat down, spots of rain started to fall onto the pavement around me. The rain got heavier and heavier until I got absolutely drenched. I didn’t think it was supposed to rain in California. Who knew? A big wet afro came running around the corner.

“Hey” He said.

“Feels like déjà vu doesn’t it” I smiled.

“Look Gee...” He started.

“Don’t apologise it’s not your fault, I just overreacted” I said quietly.

“I should have paid more attention, I know and I should have answered your calls”

“Its okay don’t worry about it”

“I was getting stuff for Ash’s surprise.” He said quietly.

“What surprise?” I asked suspiciously.

“Well it wouldn’t be a surprise if I told you” He laughed. It amazed me how it was pouring with rain and we were both soaked yet he still managed to make me laugh.

“But I have my own surprise for you too” He smirked. I was getting really suspicious now; I had no idea what he was talking about. 

“Well we’ve been going out for ages now, about what? Two years? So I was thinking about what I could get you to celebrate and then I thought outside the box.” He said.

“Wait wait wait” I said quickly. “You’re not going to ask me to marry you are you?”