Chapter 12:TWO IN ONE:PROMISES

Jayceon

I fluttered my eyes open,making eye contact with the ceiling fan above my bed.I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing.

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and answered.

"Hello?" I groaned.

"Hey baby..I miss you soooo much...are you just waking up?" Raisins voice boomed.

"Yeah.Ill call you when I get up" I said making things short.

"Ok...love you.I have someth-"

"Yup".I hung up.

I turned to my side and Was met with a sleeping Jadah.She looked so peaceful,and beautiful.

Her hair was all over her head indicating her scarf fell off overnight.Her mouth was also slightly open.

"Go check on the twins" she lowly said causing me to jump.I thought she was sleep.

I got up and put a T-shirt on.I made my way downstairs—to the kitchen and chuckled at what I seen.

"Jorjor hurry up!" Jasmine whisper-yelled.

She was watching as Jordan stood on a chair trying to reach for the coco puffs.

"Need some help?" I said startling them.I grabbed the box of cereal and sat it down on the counter.

"If y'all wanted some cereal y'all could've just asked,plus I was gone take y'all for some McDonald's.I guess not" I said slyly.

"No! I want McDonald's Daddy,pleaseee!" Jordan said jumping up and down.

"Me too!" Jasmine said following Jordan's pace.I smirked."Go get ready then,and don't wake up mommy" I said grabbing my keys off the counter.

——————

Jadah

After telling Jayceon to go check on the twins I tried going back to sleep but couldn't.I sat up and looked around the spacious room.

I looked to my right and smiled at the pictures of the twins on the walls.The pictures looked professional indicating he got them took by a professionally.

I heard a door slam causing me to furrow my eyebrows.I got up and looked out of the window that showed the front of the house and seen Jayceon's Mercedes G wagon pulling off.Soon as he pulled off a white BMW pulled in.

I crossed my arms over my chest and was surprised at who was getting out of the passenger seat and walking up to the front door.

I turned around and went to Jayceons drawer.I pulled out a pair of sweats that was a little too big for me but that's what the drawstring was for.

I slid on the polo sweats and went to the bathroom.I freshened up before going downstairs to greet the guest.

I went to the top of the stairs,beginning to walk down the stairs to open the door but She beat me to the punch and let herself in.

She was on her way up until noticing me.

"Woo!" She jumped back,startled,and put her hand over chest.Once breathing in and out for awhile she glared at me and cleared her throat.

I crossed my arms over my chest and shot her a smile.Kindness is my first reaction.

"Hello Raisin? What brings you by?" I asked.

"Where is My Man? JAYCEON!" Raisin said yelling the last part..

I chuckled and shook my head."He gone,You didn't see his car driving off? Now back to what I said.What brings you by?"