Chapter 15:Are you down?

Jadah

"You lying" I said with a little laugh.

"No,Jadah....I'm serious" she said Shaking her head.

"How? I have a mom...that's kinda disrespectful to claim me as yours" I said folding my arms over my chest.

She sighed and got up,she walked over to a table full of framed pictures and rummaged through the pictures.

She pulled out a picture and walked over to me.She sat down next to me and put the picture on my lap.

The picture had a women,who I'm guessing is Ms.Gibs and she was pregnant,there was a little boy and girl holding hands in front of her.

"What's this?" I asked.

"You,Dorian,and I was pregnant with Alaya" she said.

I looked at her and smirked."Are you in drugs? I witnessed my mammas pregnancy,when she was pregnant with Lay"

She shook her head."She didn't tell you"

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"The baby she was pregnant with wasn't your sister,that baby died at birth" she lowly said.

I felt like a million airplanes just ran over me.

"So,what about.. How don't I know if your lying?" I asked.

"Let me tell you,how and why...I got pregnant with your brother at a very,very young age.Making the wrong decisions.I raised him for about 3 years and then I got pregnant with you.I raised the both of y'all and then got pregnant with Lay,remember you guys all have the same dad.Me and you guy's father had to do some messed up stuff to provide for you guys,I ended up getting caught and having to go to jail.Thats when Roseanne,your mom...Took custody of you and your brother.Since I was still pregnant at the time when I gave birth to Lay she was sent with Roseanne"

I was speechless,I didn't know what to say.

"And your probably thinking about how your father and her was together,I guess when I went to jail and you guys got sent with her.He tried to make a relationship with her"

I stood up and wiped my eyes to stop the tears from coming."So,I've been lied to my whole life?"

"I'm sorry,I would've been told you but I lost communication with Roseanne years ago,When I went to your mothers funeral that's when I found out You was my daughter"

Now all of this was making sense.Everytime I would ask my mom for a picture of me when I was a baby,or when she was pregnant with me.She'll never have one.

"Does Lay know?" I asked.

"Yes,I told her...that's why she's been so connected to me lately"

I put my hands on top of my head and walked around.I turned to face Ms.Gibs."can we talk about this another time? I want to hear more.I just wanna go get my babies.

Ms.Gibs popped up from her seat and nodded."Yes,I'll go get ready...I'll also fallow behind you in my car"

I nodded and ran outside.I hopped inside of the car and stared at nothing.

"You alright?"  Jayceon asked.

I looked at him and sighed."Do you have anything you want to tell me? Like...a secret or something? Is we cousins?"

He shook his head."Nah"

"Thank god"

—————