TOBY X MASKY

Maskys pov
I was out killing with hoodie. I told hoodie to go head and i was just gonna walk around. Around 5 minutes i heard sniffling and voices. I walk towards the noise i saw eyeless jack and Toby but Toby was crying? And eyeless jack was patting Tobys back. And i felt jealous? WAIT!!! I sayed i was jealous...... Ok i kinda like him. Cuz he cute happy and he loud. Its cute....to me
Then i heard the conversation "I just LOVE Masky and i annoy the hell out of him everyday and i bet he hates me to the fucking guts!" "I dont think he hates you that much" then i was shock toby...likes...me? I saw eyeless jack hand motion me to comfort him. So i did i sat by him and he looked at me shock and confused. I removed his mouth guard and kiss him and he slowly kiss back i broke the kiss. "I love you too toby" he looked at me shock and smiled i removed his goggles. And kiss him again he put his arms around my neck and my hands around his waist. I lick his bottom lip asking 4 enternce he parted his lips slightly. I slip my tongue exploring every inch of his mouth it tasted like waffles. I kiss his neck i took off his hoodie and his shirt.
I kiss down to hos v-line. I tug at his pants "May i?" He nodded. I took off his pants and boxers i rubbed his member and he moaned softly. Oh god i love it i want more. I lick the tip and he moaned louder. I took his whole member in my mouth.he moaned but he bit his lip luckly he cant feel pain. I put one finger into him. "Masky that feels w-w-weird" "Its ok it will get better soon"  i put in two fingures he moaned so loud "Ma-masky please~" "please what?" "Please i n-n-need you inside me~" i smirk i took out my fingures unzip and pulled down my pants and thurst my member into him he scream of pleasure i kept on thursting and i hit his prostate "Ahhh!!~Right th-there ma-ma-masky!!~" i thurst right there then i felt i was going to cum "I-I-Im gonna cum toby" "M-m-m-me to Ma-masky!!~"  Then after a couple more thurst Toby cum and then i cum. We were tired "So a-are we umm... b-b-boyfriends?" He ask "yeah. I love you Toby~" "i love you t-t-too masky~"

How was that? Was it okay? Oh well i hope u enjoyed it it was suggested by my friend