BEN X EYELESS JACK!

Eyeless jack pov

I was just got done hunting. Git my kidneys from a couple. When i came in a bucket that was full of water fell on my head. I look up and saw Ben recording and laughing. " Ahhahahahahaa!!!! Omg i cant believed that worked!!" I wanted to kill him but he ran up stairs before i can... ugh time to change
I went upstairs. Taking off my hoodie also my shirt also my mask.  "might as well take a shower" i said to myself. I went into the shower i was washing the blood off my last victims. Till i heard the door creak open and heard giggling??? I peek and saw ben with a bucket with blood " Ben? What are you doing?" He was gonna spill the blood on me but he slip and the blood went all over him. I went up to him and lick the blood thats on his neck. He gasp " Eyless jack w-what are y-you doing!?" "cleaning you of course"
I took off his shirt licking his nipples. I lick down till his pants i pulled off his pants also his boxers i started licking his dick he was biting his lips so he wouldnt make noise. I started bobbing me head up and down he was moaned i was glad thats hes enjoying it. After a minute or two "e-eyeless ja-jack!! I-i-im cumming!" I stop he whined "just wait youll cum when i want u to" he blush i zipped my pants and lined my dick up to his enterence he covered his mouth. I push in he screamed in pain i let him adjust till he moved his hips to know i can move. I oush in and out slowly. And i moved more faster he was a moaning mess "b-ben i-im cumming!" "Me tooo~♡" he came first on my chest and his i came short after inside of him. Me and him was panting  "so are you gonna prank me again?" "No. But i still need a shower"
Me and him smiled. Took a shower annnd went another round

I hope that was okay sorry that i havent wrote in a while seeeeee yyaaaaaaaa