Sleepover

The door opened and the blonde entered, taking out his shoes and soaked socks which disgusts him, he put them aside neatly. A sigh escaped from his lips, content as he entered the warm living room, he saw his mom in the kitchen and his dad on the couch watching TV.

"I'm home" muttered the blonde as he was heading upstairs to his room, his mom who heard him yelled, "Welcome back katsuki!" and continued preparing dinner. Bakugou frowned at how his mom yells for unnecessary moments, oh well that's his mom for yah. She has the same spiky blonde hair and ruby eyes, and his dad has a mustache and glasses but his hair Color is different. Bakugou got his looks straight out of his mother and the profanities as well.

Bakugou opened the door to his room and threw his school bag to the side of his bed. He started to strip out from his wet clothes and went to take a warm shower. Certain thoughts of todoroki popped from his mind and aggressively shook his head to get them off, but they came back again and he groans "Why the fuck am I thinking about that asshole?"

After several attempts to get rid of the thoughts he gave up and got out of the shower. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his well fit body, searching through his closet he found a pair of sweatpants and a blank tank top. He changed into the fresh pair of clothes and dropped himself into his soft bed. Enjoying the peace and quiet that filled his room, bakugou just stared at the ceiling for 3 whole minutes as his mind ran wild with thoughts.

Ring Ring

Looking at the ID caller, he sucked his teeth and answered.

"The fuck do you want now shitty hair?"

Through the phone he can hear Kirishima whine like a puppy at the nickname.

"Well, sorry for calling but I just wanted to hear your answer about the sleepover! I promise bakugou that it will be so much fun~ we can play games and watch movies!"

"Games you say?" His love for games was beyond than your average game lover, bakugou thought over carefully and decided why the fuck not? He smirked to himself at the thought of playing new games that Kirishima bought.

"Ugh fin-"

Bakugou suddenly sneezed and cursed to himself, it wasn't a loud ass Sneeze but a cute one and he blushed in embarrassment that Kirishima had to hear that. His hand reached over to the counter to grab a tissue and blew his nose on it.

"Awee your sneeze is so damn adorable bakugou!! Are you sure you're not sick? We can cancel the sleepove-"

"No I'm not fucking sick, I'm fine and don't you dare cancel it or ILL KILL YOU." bakugou can feel how Kirishima tense at the threat through the phone, his mom yelled across the room to let him know that dinner was ready.

"Alright, I'll pick you up tomorrow then!! ohhh..i can't wait bakugou! It'll be so much fun! Goodnight!"

He hung up and went downstairs to eat, his mother prepared some delicious Katsudon which made him drool. His family were always loud especially his mom, she was a strong woman and even though he calls her 'old hag' he loves her dearly. Bakugou asked them if he can sleep over at kirishima's place, the loving parents they are agreed but told the blonde to be careful. Before going back to his room, he went to the sink and washed his plate. Putting It back to its original place, the blonde dried his hands, said goodnight to his parents and dropped dead in his bed.

The next day, everything was ready for bakugou to stay at kirishima's place. In his bag there was clean clothes, underwear, towels, and his toothbrush. He heard the doorbell and quickly went downstairs, mitsuki kissed his son in his cheek and waved them goodbye.

"Have fun kids! Also katsuki you better not fucking blow up your friend's place! Love you!"

Bakugou gave his mom the middle finger and ignored her warnings, he heard Kirishima laugh and swing his arm over at the blonde's shoulders.

"Your mom is very beautful" The red haired said as they both walked over to the station, bakugou growled at the comment and gave the cheerful boy a glare.

"You better not hit on my mom you disgusting bastard."

The boy laughed and gave the blonde a smile, they chatted all the way to the station. Hopefully bakugou won't end up regretting his choice.

(The next chapter will be kiribaku- you have been warned
Kirishima is a cute cinnamon roll omfg ;;;
Enjoy reading!~)