Prologue

Jenny heard the BEEP BEEP of her alarm. It was 6:00am on a Friday and she was feeling really tired. She rolled out of bed and fell onto the ground, smacking her face onto the cold, hard floorboards.

"Ouch, stupid wood!" She got up and rubbed ber eyes, wishing she never stayed up watching funny shrek videos.

Unlike most people in the world, she hated Fridays,because that meant that the school day went longer and the weekend would fly by faster than a good batch of muffins at a school bakery.

"Another boring day ahead of me." she muttered to herself. She walked down stairs, almost slipping over and was greeted by her parents, Maddie and Selena.

"Goodmorning Jenny, did you have a good sleep? Hope it was fantastic!" Selena just chuckled awkwardly and kept making the waffles. Her parents were both females and usually got evil death stares from everybody that payed attention, but Jenny didnt care

Growing up as a young child she would always beg her mum to tell her the story of how they met and soon became a couple. She smiled everytime and wished for a romance just like theirs.

"I rolled off my bed, my phone was never charging and i almost fell down the stairs, so i guess i could say the day has been HORRIBLE so far." Jenny took her favourite spot at the table, and starting eating her maple syrup covered waffles.

"Woah slow down kiddo, the maple syrup will make you sick." Maddie laughed and spilt her cup of  orange juice over her nice white top. With a huge sigh, sulked up the stairs to change into something more comfortable and stain proof.

"Dont worry sweetheart. That top was hideous to look at anyways!" Jenny and Selena both looked at each other and burst into giggles. At this point in time, Jenny had a great life. Supportive parents, a nice house, what could possibly go wrong?