EPISODE 17

Jimin P.O.V

As soon as I walk out , I started laughing . Wendy was standing beside me all the time .

Jimin :
Gamjaigya ! You ! What you doing here ? Did you saw our conversation ?

Wendy :
Er....what conversation ? I don't understand what you're saying . I.. I got to go . Bye ..

Jimin :
That is weird ... She always say something thats makes me goosebumps like , honey , chimchim * i started to rub my arm *

I go to the base place . Aka STARBUCKS , heaven . I ordered two latte with soy milk . ( is that right ? Lol )

I go back to the room and saw Y/N was practicing real hard . Its  look like she's working real hard . She didn't saw me , I stand at the door till she finished her dance .

Y/N :
Oh , Jimin you back ? How come I didn't notice that ?

Jimin :
Cause you are focus on something.  Duh -

I hand her a drink . She thanked me .
We chat for a while. But then something cross my mind .

Jimin :
Y/N , did you like Suga ?

Y/N :
Why are you asking . * she make a duck face and rolled her eyes side to side *

Which make me laugh . I laughed so hard at her face . She jump on me and pointed out two fingers and poke my tummy .

Y/N :
Wolverine !!

Jimin :
Ouch , S T O B I T ! * still laughing *

Then we stop . We look at each other . She was sitting on top me while I was laying down on the ground . She turn her head away and was about to stand up but I stop her . I grab her wrist and turn her face to mine.

Jimin :
You still haven't answer me. 

Y/N :
Sorry ? I forget your question .

She stand up and sit down properly . She drink her water . I can see that she was nervous . But , I'm happy inside .

Y/N P.O.V

" yah ! I must be crazy !! "

" what are you doing ?! Why did you freaking sit on top at him ??! "

" how am I supposed to talk to him ?! "

I turn my head to look at him . He was smiling like an idiot . I turn my head away and look down .

" oh no , don't tell me that he thinks I like him ! "

Jimin :
Yah , Y/N , nothing happened just now , okay ? Why are you so afraid . Just forget about what happened just now .

I look at him . He smile and grab my hand .

Jimin :
Let's practice for the last time and we can go home .

You guys finally finished . He sent you home . You take a bath and cooked dinner .
Jungkook :
What's for dinner ?? * he look at the pot *
Kimchi stew ?! Wah !!! Can't wait . *dance around *

You laugh . Jhope and Rapmon help you at the kitchen . Finally finished prepare , all of you guys sit down and eat.

Y/N :
Jhope and Rapmon shii , thank you for helping me .

Jhope :
You are welcome .

Rapmon :
Well Thank You for making us a delicious dinner .

You smiled .

After finish dinner , Jin and Suga help you to do the dishes . They told you to sit down at the living room . So you did what they say .

" why does everyone acting so weird ? "