Chapter 2

We went to the party around 8 pm, Wren introduced me to a few of the girls she had met the day before. "Hey guys, this is Grey, my roommate; she got here today."
"Hey Grey, I'm Sadie."
"I'm Violet."
"I'm Theo."
"And I'm Veronica."
"Nice to meet you all. So where are you guys from."
"Violet and I are from right here in London," Sadie told me, "we went to grade school together."
"I am from Ireland." Theo exclaimed proudly.
"I'm from Southern California." Veronica said sounding very out of place.
"Well Veronica, at least you're not the only American. I'm from Missouri." I told her.
"Grey, call me Roni. Is Grey short for something?"
"No, my mom just really liked the name." I responded as we slowly walked away from the group.
"I used to love that name. My dad's name was Greyson, he passed away when I was 11, so I have wanted to name my future children either Grey or Greyson in memory of him." Roni explained to me.
"Oh Roni... I'm so sorry. I never had a dad. When my mom got pregnant he fled and she never heard from him again."
"Wow. I guess we kind of have something in common."
"I guess so. Wanna go to the bar or to one of our rooms to talk?"
"Sure. I'll call Theo and tell her that we are going to your room. If it's alright with you we can chill there for a while."
"That's totally cool with me."

Back at the Room
"Omg I love your decor. It reminds me so much of my friends room back home!" Roni screeched in pure joy.
"Thank you. I tried to make it as homey as possible thinking that maybe it will help my anxiety."
"You have anxiety? So do I. I was diagnosed at 9 when my dad got cancer. I started smoking weed to help calm myself and I found that it really helps. So last year when I turned 18 I got a medical card."
"Dude me too! Wanna smoke a little? I already talked it over with Wren and she's completely fine with it."
"Let's light it up girl!" I walked over to my closet and grabbed my stash.
"Indica, sativa, or mix?"
"Mix." I packed my bong and we began smoking.