Chapter 1: The Big Five

WARNING: DO NOT READ ANY OTHER BOOKS IN THE SERIES, BEFORE YOU READ THIS GUIDE!!!

KING WHITE:

                King White is a humanoid arctic fox who was created on Earth through a crystal from the Ice Dragon. He is also the king of the Kingdom Sownel on the ice planet. He is just as powerful as Mother Dragon but not as wise. He also asked of Mother Dragon to cast a spell across space and time to give him a family. But it doesn't last long, he must be wed within twenty years of her initial spell.

MOTHER DRAGON:

                 Mother Dragon is the mother of all the dragons and the most powerful being in the universe. She has not scales but white glowing feathers, with a small plum of light on her forehead. She controls the universe and protects it from the evil.

SHADOW:

               Shadow is just like a typical shadow he is shy, pure black, but not evil in anyway. He doesn't like to get in the way of fighting or conflict among the dragons and their territories. He controls all darkness and helps Mother Dragon in any matter. He isn't someone to be messing with though.

FATHER DRAGON:

      ?Father Dragon after the creation of earth died, so is told in legend?

QUEEN ALEGONIA:

                 She is the queen of Sownel and was princess of The Kingdom of Eldgan on the silver planet. Not much is known about her. Not even the king is told about some things.

 NOCTURNA:

                Noucturna at a young age was kidnapped and experimented on. This is were she first met King White. She, along with her friend Jack, travels the univers looking for people or any thing else to help.