Chapter 4

(Y/n snagged a photo of Tomura=))

Y/n grabs Tomura's hand and whispers "Wait for me at the veranda..." Pointing towards a door leading to a small veranda outside.

Y/n walks up to Mt. Lady "Hello, Mt. Lady. I'm one of your biggest fans! My name is f/n. It's so great to meet you!" Y/n cheered, giving a fake name in the process. Y/n excitedly shakes her hand. "Hi, f/n, it's good to know that I have such a big fan. Call me Takeyama."

"Miss Takeyama, can I talk with you at the veranda? It's quiye noisy here.." Y/n asked politely, hoping that she says yes. "Oh course! I'd be delighted to!" She cheer and walked along with y/n to the veranda.

Y/n picks up two glasses of champagne on the way and closed the door when they were inside. "It was so awesome when you debuted Miss Takeyame! Your moves are so precise! " Y/n cheered. Mt. Lady decided to talk about herself, boasting all the way through about the practices she's gone through.

Tomura was waiting for his cue. He made sure no one was watching and the door was shut tight. He took off his shoes a while ago so there wouldn't be tapping sounds of sorts.

He poured the solution of the poison and some sleeping drugs onto a handkerchief and slowly walk closer. Mt. Lady and y/n were both facing outside which made everything easier for Tomura.

He quickly closed the handkerchief on Mt. Lady's nose and mouth. She struggled a littlr but soon enough, she passes out. Tomura puts all of his five fingers on her face and look wait for it to slowly turn to dust.

It took him 3 minutes but the evidence was completely destroyed. Y/n giggle crazily, "Good job y/n..." Tomura praised. "Mhm! You too Tenko!" They cheered.

Tomura waited for the clock to strike 9 pm. They both walk out of the mansion and Kurogiri's portal opened.

They went back to the bar where they first started. Y/n cheered happily where Tomura quickly went to the back and changed out his clothes and washed his face of all the makeup.

He puts the hand back onto his face and walked back out.

Y/n went home soon enough. Taking out the blades and storing the carefully. Taking a quick bath before going to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day, Mt. Lady was reported as missing. No one was suspected," She just disappeared" the news casters said.

"Good job Tomura.... You got us a new recruit..." A deep voice coming from the television screen said.

"Thank you , teacher... They will not disappoint, I promise..."