Capter 2 ~ Uh oh...

Lilac woke up the next morning. "Nnngh.. sans are you awake?" No awnser. He must be downstairs with papy. She got up, slipped her thong and bra back on along with her clothes and went down stairs. "NYEHEHEH!!" Papyrus then said. "Hey paps." "WHAT IS IT BROTHER?" "What Instrument does a skeleton play?" "SANS. DONT." "A trom-bone!" He then grabbed his trombone and plays wa wa waaaaa. Papyrus yelled "SAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNSNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Lilac giggled. I should get a pregnetsy test. She went into the bathroom and shoved the test up her vagina. It beeped a few minutes later. And she read it. It was positive!! "GASP!! I HAVE I GENERATION OF KID INSIDE OF MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!" she ran out of the bathroom and went downstairs "SANS!!!" Sans looked up at her looking like a shocked man. "What is it lilac chan??" Lilac smiled "im pregnent!" Sans got heart eyes. "That's great baby!!" Sans hugs her tightly. "NYEH? DOES THAT MEAN IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE?" Sans then looked at papyrus. "Yup! Your going to be an uncle papy!" "NYEHEHEH!! IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!!" Papyrus then said.

*later*

Lilac and sans are sitting in the living room watching mtt tv watching metaton "Omg sans kun!!" Lilac shouted. Sans looked over at lilac "What is it bby?". "I felt the baby kick!!" Lilac says. Sans smiles. "Yay!" Sans and lilac start cuddling. "Hey sansy~" "what is it baby?" Lilac giggled and grinds her ass into sanses pelvis. "Lilac..~ your ass is so soft" sans moans. "Sans, I think we should have sex~" "well... okay lilac chan.. only once more since your pregnant." "Okay sansy will do~!" Sans and lilac start making out. Sans gets a BONEr XD a few minutes later, lilac is kissing sanses neck.. suddenly sans jumped back .. "ow!! Lilac chan that hurt!! I don't mind biting but that was hard!!" Lilacs eyes started to glow red. "Sans.. I need blood.." sans looked into her eyes. "Uh oh..."