Chapter 4 ~ ass salt

Lilac is sleeping on sanses bed in her cat form. Sans walks in. "Hey bby how are you?" Lilac looks up "nya!! Hello sansy I'm doing good :3" They kiss. Sans pulls away. "are you ready to go to grillbys?" lilac chan's ears perked up. "Nyah!! I sure am sans kun! I just need to transform into my regular form!" Lilac Chan stood up from the bed and closed eyes. "REGULAR FORM!!!" She then yelleded. pink smoke filled the room as she transforms Sailor Moon style back to her regular form, sans smiled. "You're so powerful baby!! I bet no one messed with you in school!" Lilac chan  sighed. "I was actually the most bullied in high school... people hated me.." sans whipped a tear from her eye. "Don't worry baby.. that's in the past, let's go to grilbys now..." lilac smiled "okay sansy!"

~~~~~~~a few moments laterrrrrr~~~~~~~~

Sans kun and lilac chan are at grilbys. They're eating burgers and fries sans turned to lilac. "hey kiddo, want some ketchup?" "Uh.. sure sansy!" lilac chan tilts the ketchup bottle. the ketchup spills all over the fries. "Oops~!"
"SSSAANNNNSSS KUUUUNNN!!! >~<"
Lilac yelleded. "Don't worry kid I can lick that ketchup off for u" lilac looked at the fries. "hmm okay!" Sans then summoned his blue sexy tongue and licked the ketchup off. Then he sucked on a fry. "You like that kid~?" "Yes sansy keep licking that ketchup..~!" After a few minutes of this.. sans finished licking off the ketchup. "Oh sans that was amazing!!" Lilac said smiling. Sans blushed and said "yeah, I'm the master of licking ketchup off of things!" Lilac smiled at sans and nooded "wanna go back home now?" "Sure thing lilac chan!" They then left grilbys. On their way home, lilac chan and sans were holding hands. "HEY YOU!! They quickly turned around to find.. HATERS!!! >:O "Sans dosent love you your so cringy!!" Lilacs eyes widened.
"W-What!? Sans kun loves me..!!" The haters laughed and and kept throwing their slurs at her "your so dumb!! Go die!! Mary Sue!!"Sans then stepped in. "NO!! I LOVE LILAC! CHAN!! SHES MY BABY GIRL FOREVER!!!" The haters laughed again. "No you don't!! Your brainwashed!! How could you ever love a neko girl like her!?" Lilacs eyes glowed red "SSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!!!!"
Lilac chan started to float in mid air. "EAT MY EYE BROWS YOU FUCKS!!!" She summoned pink knives and stabbed them them. The h8ters coughed up blood and fell on the ground. Lilacs eyes glowed faster. She started to succ their blood. Sans stood there in shocc. "LILAC CHAN!! D:" sans yelled. "Sans kun..? What happened I feel painful!! And wet!! OWWW!!" Sans frowned "don't worry my little kitten it will be over soon.." lilac chan looked up at sans "MY WATER BROKE!!!"